Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it must get so sickening being famous when you're a woman. tryna go about your day and constantly being reminded being smart and capable isn't enough, you also gotta look like a pretty ornament

OR ELSE

it must get so sickening being famous when you're a woman. tryna go about your day and constantly being reminded being smart and capable isn't enough, you also gotta look like a pretty ornament

OR ELSE
It's not that being smart and capable isn't enough... it's that those aren't necessary as long as she's got the goods!

you also gotta look like a pretty ornament
I don’t think a woman has to look like a pretty ornament. But there’s nothing wrong with making the best of one’s appearance. Ivanka is photographed every day leaving her D.C. residence & seems to have no objection to this. If a woman is photographed every day simply for the fact that she’s exited her front door, I think she’s fair game for sartorial scrutiny.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My friends and I have more important things to occupy our time and energy than Uncle Rupert's gossip rag -. Thnk goodness. I thought only kids and the elderly in doctor's waiting rooms read that pulp.

Not bad at all. A Zara brand, which is not high-end, but very popular. Kate Middleton often wears their clothes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Way too short of a skirt for meeting the PM of Japan.
Maybe the PM of Japan liked it?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Another quirky outfit from Ivanka with cheap shoes from her collection costing less than $80 a pair.

Funny thing is she never ever wears a wedding ring.

Seems like the place to post this... while driving on the weekends there's usually only infomercials on AM radio, but I found this one show called "Always In Fashion" on WABC hosted by Mark Weber.

Now, I wasn't about to listen to it because I have no interest in fashion whatsoever (if anyone looks at the "Are You Frugal?" thread they will see my fashions have always been mostly used clothes and hand-me-downs.)

But before I could change the station a few things caught my interest and I found the show really isn't about fashion at all (although the commercials are) - topics like customer service, how to treat people, self respect, respect for others, honesty, loyalty, how to achieve success, etc. It's basically really a business ethics and self-help show. Very interesting.

http://www.wabcradio.com/fashion/

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Despite her wealth, Ivanka Trump wears the nastiest, cheapest clothes.

Well, she's nasty alright.

Shameful

I don't care what anyone says. She's the hottest First Lady.

Now, I wasn't about to listen to it because I have no interest in fashion whatsoever (if anyone looks at the "Are You Frugal?" thread they will see my fashions have always been mostly used clothes and hand-me-downs.)
Is there really a frugal thread?