Get Carter

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Have you guys seen the ads for this? Looks interesting. I'm game to see it, though it does look like a cross between Payback and that other movie Stallone did, where he was sherriff ... That whole washed-up, burnt out, greasy violence thing.

I don't remember the "sheriff" movie...Payback was pretty good though...bleak looking, however.

I think it'll be a typical guy film...but look at Sly's face the next time you see the trailer for this flick; he's looking really old. Not sure what it is, but he looks far different from his other flicks.

Stallone is a cool guy, but he's no Arnold! "The Sixth Day" - great title...didn't even get it at first: very clever!

The Sheriff Movie he's talking about is "Cop Land" (That's my total contribution to this thread since I haven't seen the Get Carter trailer yet, so I can't comment on it.)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
My dad is british, and he told me that this movie was released in England like 7 years ago. So it would be weird if he looks older, maybe my dad is thinking fo something else though. Arnold Schwzenegger is the best actor for any role involving a natural looking badass. Oh and Cop Land, and Paypack, were both horrible, horrible movies. I feel dumber having seen them both.

This is actually a different movie than the one released in Britain several years ago. This is a remake of that movie.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Oh, that would make sense. Oh and I didn't get the title for "The Sixth Day" untill last night when I was at a friends house talking about the belief of god.