Like or dislike?

Tools    

Except for

Paying at Dunkin' Donuts with the Dunkin' Donuts app?

Dislike (or actually non-applicable)... only because I've never paid for anything with an app. I still have a flip phone! The extent of my purchasing using tech is ordering on Amazon or eBay.

The idea of someday being trapped in a Die Hard-type experience where you'd have the chance to play John McClane... or just be killed painfully and horribly by trying to thwart criminals / terrorists?

Dislike (or actually non-applicable)... only because I've never paid for anything with an app. I still have a flip phone! The extent of my purchasing using tech is ordering on Amazon or eBay.

The idea of someday being trapped in a Die Hard-type experience where you'd have the chance to play John McClane... or just be killed painfully and horribly by trying to thwart criminals / terrorists?
The Dunkin app is worthwhile because I get a free coffee every 200 points.

I’m not a pay with cash kinda gal.

id rather be john mclane Mofo

Desert terrain
Probably dislike (although I've never really experienced desert terrain - but I don't like heat and I'm always thirsty, so I imagine that unless it was next to a resort where cocktails were involved poolside, I'd probably dislike it).

Board games.