• Diet Pepsi (x1)
  • Orange Tic Tacs (x3 packets)
  • Party Sized Sausage Rolls (x2)

Radioactive Spider Blood
Pasta Salad
Pringles
Wheat Thins

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Eating a green apple right now as I type. Ate a lot of Honey Nut Cheerios today too, with milk to drink (I never put milk in my cereal - nastiness).

macaroni and cheese and a smoothy... about 10 gallons of vanilla coke and 50 of gatorade( summer school PE got to 100 degrees today)
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

A bowl of my infamous chili. It's not just famous--it's infamous. If I say so myself... and I do... I make the best chili in the entire world.

And a bunch of water.

And if cigarettes can be counted as food, I've had about... seven today.

(a lighter rasps) ...make that eight.

Originally posted by mecurdius
( summer school PE got to 100 degrees today)
Summer school PE?! Yikes, my dislikes! 1,000 prayers if they make you play volleyball.

if cigarettes count as food, count me in for an entire packet today.

let's see...the only thing i've eaten all day is 2 slices of pizza. it was deep dish, though.

• Egg [x1]
  • Beetroot [x2 slices]
  • Bread [x2 slices, plain]
  • Beef Patty
  • Water
  • More Diet Coke
  • Cheese [grated]

With the exception of the water and diet coke, that was lunch, basically a hamburger with all the fillings eaten seperately from a plate rather than from buns. The bread was a mistake.

Now With Moveable Parts
Coffee. I take my coffee an even tone of beige. Heavy on the Coffeemate Hazelnut Creamer, thank you very much.

Morbida
grilled brats, cheesburgers some hot ass beans, some chips and icecream cake..... was my nefews b-day last night had a bbq for him

other than that have not ate since then but thinking about it I am damn hungry now