What does your username mean?

Tools    

Selfdeprecating but I guess my attitude's always been that when I give my opinion it's because I think it's thebest and no-one's going to be able to change the way I feel about a movie.It's not that I dislike varying opinions, they're fine as long as those opinions are the same as mine

Plus when I start a thread I can say it's thebest <blank> so that boosts the coolmeter.

Yep.

Definitely.

True dat . . . . . .but screw it I am thebest.......at usurping the power of words and twisting their power to my own cruel ends.

What does Austruck mean anyways? I always assumed Awestruck cause I make leaps like that.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
it means pulp fiction 1994, as in the year it was released

You're a Genius all the time
Yeah, sorry to be so unoriginal but my username is my initials, too.

Samuel Wilbur Eduardo Dominigo Isaac Salemberto Horington Columbo-Hidalgo-Edenprairie-Fishberg.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
John Lennon

Anyone can change their username, and I have zero desire to do so.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by thebest
If you guys could change your usernames, what would you change them to?
Snake.

Anyone can change their username, and I have zero desire to do so.
As in, asking an admin to change it, right?

If you guys could change your usernames, what would you change them to?
I have no imagination when it comes to that... which is why mine is what it is....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My full name is Jordan William Witte.
Witts is what they used to call my dad at the cricket club, when he was batting:
"Shot, Witts!"
I've now used it. I get it playing sport as well, but I get numerous other nicknames including:

- Jordie
- Jords
- Idiot

Sometimes I just get called by my last name.
It's all good.

If I could change mine, I'd change it to Jordan..
If that was available.
But I don't want to change it.

Well I guess mine is kind of obvious, but there is more to it than simply being the 7th son. I am the seventh son of my parents, although I am not the seventh born there are a few girls too. If that was not enough my Father was the 7th son out of his siblings, and to put the topping on the cake my grandfather was....yep the 7th son. Not sure about my great grandfather, but I have been trying to find out.
really? I thought you were an Iron maiden fan, maybe they made the CD after you (or your father) :P

My name is my xbox live gamertag and my call-sign for paintball... we take it pretty seriously