How frustrating

Tools    

Went to the market video stall today, where I find LOADS of classics very cheap.

Anyway, what did I find? A classic that I grew up with that I haven't seen for ages and have been looking for for at least a year: Karate Kid.

However, it was bound up with Karate Kid II and Karate Kid III - two of the worst sequels ever, and films that I've seen too many times on TV anyway. So I say to the guy, "Any chance you can let me have KKI my itself" (after all, I've spent LOADS of money there - I'm one of his most loyal customers!). And does he let me?

NO! So now I've got the choice - do I pay for the trilogy and spend money on films that I'm never going to watch, or do I wait until he gets it in by itself (which he might do, or might not do...)?

MovieForums Extra

I reckon you should go for it! KKI is a great movie, and I actually liked KKII quite a bit, its not all that bad! The third one is the worst, but two good movies out of three is ok I guess And like you said, you might not be able to find it elsewhere!

I think you are right. KKI is one of the classics that I grew up with. I'd be a fool to miss out on this opportunity.

Radioactive Spider Blood
At least they didn't add "The Next Karate Kid" with the girl... ugh.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."