Best "Film" stuff on Youtube?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It can be an interview, a review, history, a film - just anything related to film that you really love, and would want others to see.

I'll have more, but this is what I watched yesterday before I went to bed.

There's a whole bunch of interviews with stars who talk about their most famous roles. They run about 15-30 minutes. They show clips from the films while the actor in question provides behind the scenes commentary about the particular film. Most of them only discuss no more than 7 or 8 films on the actor's resume, but the actors reveal a lot about the films that I didn't know. I have seen ones on Julie Andrews, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange, Sean Penn, Jeff Daniels, John Cusack, and dozens of others I can't recall right now. They're fun and fascinating.

The truth is in here
Scary, but compelling.

I can never get tired of listening to Al Pacino talk.

Unfortunately the only Cyndi Grecco interview available.
NOTE: Just realized this is music rather than movie-related, so maybe the last clip is too off-topic.

I enjoy the following channels (The videos I'm sharing are just an example):

Minty Comedic Arts - Minty is a dorky movie nerd from Australia who lists 10 things you didn't know about different movies. Good entertainment.

CinemaSins is another channel I frequently visit. Their "Everything Wrong with..." videos are funny and entertaining.

I also have been hooked lately on Siskel and Ebert videos

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I enjoy the following channels (The videos I'm sharing are just an example):

Minty Comedic Arts - Minty is a dorky movie nerd from Australia who lists 10 things you didn't know about different movies. Good entertainment.

CinemaSins is another channel I frequently visit. Their "Everything Wrong with..." videos are funny and entertaining.

I also have been hooked lately on Siskel and Ebert videos

I LOVE the "Everything Wrong With" videos...I especially love the ones on movies that I really love cause I see the movie through a new set of eyes...they are SO funny.

I LOVE the "Everything Wrong With" videos...I especially love the ones on movies that I really love cause I see the movie through a new set of eyes...they are SO funny.
Yeah, they make me realize how silly movies are. Lighthearted fun.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This isn't strictly a movie channel, but there a lot of videos about how a real lawyer reacts to legal events that happen in the movies.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LegalEagle/videos

Here are some examples:

I hate to be a Negative Nancy, but no... they aren't.

Would highly recommend Be Kind Rewind channel on youtube.

The lady that puts those together does an incredible job, researching and deep diving into historical context, nuance and performances - a must for film fans.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNi...JplmCCzqk9-czQ

The Pitch Meeting channel is hilarious. I've laughed more at those videos than just about anything else. The first one I watched was for the latest Indy movie. It has spoilers.

Yeah, they make me realize how silly movies are. Lighthearted fun.
A lot of the "sins" are pretty silly though. I get every movie even great ones have flaws, but some of the sins are really meaningless.

Ryan George's pitch meetings do a better job.

The Pitch Meeting channel is hilarious. I've laughed more at those videos than just about anything else. The first one I watched was for the latest Indy movie. It has spoilers.

Yeah he is the best on youtube for me. It is hilarious even with movies I love. I used to love honest trailers, but think Pitch Meeting has passed them up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Being a good film critic is not tantamount to having good taste or being a good cinephile. Ebert wasn't any of the three.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The trick is not minding
Being a good film critic is not tantamount to having good taste or being a good cinephile. Ebert wasn't any of the three.
The first two are subjective, but I found he had decent taste, for what it was. Didn’t agree with a lot of his ratings.
He was absolutely a cinephile, and I don’t see how one could argue otherwise.

The trick is not minding

Maybe he was a cinephile, but I said good cinephile.

Not sure what you didn’t understand from that.
A. He had decent taste.
B. That being said, I didn’t agree with many of his ratings.
One could easily say the same about you, and indeed, anyone one of us in regards to taste.
Any of course, many of us would find common ground in several films we would champion.

Ok, so you don’t think he was a “good” cinephile. I’m not sure what the rating scale is to be one, but I’m sure it’s quite imaginary.