Fun Movies You Think Are Great

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Of course, not ALL of it has to be fun, or great news...

I usually can't find good "fun movies", but someone recommended it, and when I saw it, I knew I struck gold with "Il Sorpasso"

I think you’ll have to define “fun” for this thread. Fun for the viewer or for the actors?

I don't actually wear pants.
The most entertaining film I've ever watched is The Good the Bad the Weird. It's full of style, if little substance. The minimal substance really isn't so bad because written stories are for philosophizing whilst movies are encouraged to be fluffy. Of course, I also love Human Condition I, II, III, Ikiru, Ran, Parasite, No Country for Old Men, and Memories of Murder, but these are far from "highly enjoyable romps". They are fascinating and superbly well done, which are the most important.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
After he died, did you think it would go on for as long as it did? I didn't mind - it was my first Kurosawa movie (I saw "Dreams" when it came out, didn't like it then or now) and I remember viewing a handful of his movies after "Ikiru" but I never re-watch movies anymore.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Con Air
Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

Nick Cage makes everything better.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I don't actually wear pants.
After he died, did you think it would go on for as long as it did? I didn't mind - it was my first Kurosawa movie (I saw "Dreams" when it came out, didn't like it then or now) and I remember viewing a handful of his movies after "Ikiru" but I never re-watch movies anymore.
I don't really remember. It's been like 13 or 14 since I watched it the first time. I do remember following it incredibly intently, and then being hit with the notion I need to watch more Kurosawa films. Ikiru has a heartbreaking final two scenes that Kurosawa did magnificently. Now I feel like watching Ikiru again.

For me it's Legally Blonde