Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
was it by david bowie? or u2? i heard the song for long time but couldnt remember what it called, i tryed to shazam it *
It's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.

Anyway, I can't say I'm super-psyched. What really set the Ant-Man films apart for better or worse was their small stakes (no pun intended) and how the characters' unorthodox skill sets made them stand out against other heroes/films in the franchise (especially how inventive the setpieces could get with the constant growing and shrinking) so to have them end up in a whole new universe seems like it's trying a little too hard to ride the coattails of both the Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange for its own good.

It's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.

Anyway, I can't say I'm super-psyched. What really set the Ant-Man films apart for better or worse was their small stakes (no pun intended) and how the characters' unorthodox skill sets made them stand out against other heroes/films in the franchise (especially how inventive the setpieces could get with the constant growing and shrinking) so to have them end up in a whole new universe seems like it's trying a little too hard to ride the coattails of both the Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange for its own good.
thank you for the song

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Feels like Jonathan Majors needed a bigger pop than that. If I had no clue who his character was, that wouldn’t entice me to see the movie.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Im pretty good with most things Marvel but I have to admit I know next to nothing about Kang.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

was it by david bowie? or u2? i heard the song for long time but couldnt remember what it called, i tryed to shazam it *
Yes, it's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, sung by Elton John, written by he and Bernie Taupin.

I don't know how it relates to the movie, but the song I think is one of the very best from the early 1970s.

Im pretty good with most things Marvel but I have to admit I know next to nothing about Kang.
The more you know about Kang, the more complicated he becomes.
He's a time traveler from the far future, and thus has left multiple versions of himself (known by some different names) throughout time. There was a time when it was rumored he had ancestors related to both Reed Richards and Victor von Doom.

Is there anything in comics which isn't complicated?

Is there anything in comics which isn't complicated?
Every comic book character now seems to have the power to change their ethnicity, gender identification or orientation for movies... well, not every one... none of them can become white.

Have you guys check out the new Antman and the wasp trailer??

Im a big fan of Antman and growing up watching Marvel movies i really excited in this one. Especially after seeing new members and cast of the movie. Its funny and entertaining at the same time. What are your thoughts on it? If you have seen it just go to youtube.

Every comic book character now seems to have the power to change their ethnicity, gender identification or orientation for movies... well, not every one... none of them can become white.

Unless they do a heel turn, like when Captain America was revealed to be a Nazi.

And don't forget muliverses, reboots, robots, sons, daughters, cousins, doppelgängers, false deaths, resurrections, amnesias, holograms, time-travel, and temporary mantle-passes.

Hello fellow human movie poster. I have checked it out. It does look funny and entertaining. Paul Rudd is a good choice as he can do funny, as a comedic actor.

Yes, it's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, sung by Elton John, written by he and Bernie Taupin.

I don't know how it relates to the movie, but the song I think is one of the very best from the early 1970s.
at first i thought it was david bowie then it relised it wasnt him. would be good they had the song that space song that i cant remember it called, well ur right cause i listen to it and i like it

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
He's a time traveler from the far future, and thus has left multiple versions of himself (known by some different names) throughout time. There was a time when it was rumored he had ancestors related to both Reed Richards and Victor von Doom.
Interesting. Thanks Cap.

no wonder i seeing soo many people kept commenting about victor von doom on black panther wakanda forever movie premier red carpet