Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Originally Posted by catsidhe
I'd like to do one, but I'd probably get overexcited and drop an f bomb.
The more vices I shed, the more I think profanity will never be one.

Then again, there's the whole "can't trust a person that doesn't curse" deal.

Since they're not live, you'll just get bleeped out - I should know.
Well then it shouldn't be a problem. I can control myself but if I get excited, they sort of drop a lot. Also when I'm pissed off.

I'll throw my name in the hat...I feel like I could be a great counter to the intellectuals . I don't know if you have a movie in mind, but there is a current one that I could talk about for 12 hours.
PM me the specifics and we'll see if it things line up.

You ready? You look ready.
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

I feel like the nerd in class with their hand up
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Think I'd be in for a Jurassic Park franchise podcast now that The Lost World has been out for a bit.
Sorry, Fallen Kingdom.
Typo.
I get those two confused. My bad.

Bump!

Bumping this for a new "generation." I believe Slappy is still into doing these from time to time, but we need some reliable thirds, if anyone's interested in giving it a shot (or going again, even).

I'd prob be down again for one
Again though it'd have to be tied to my DVD shelves as online watching and streaming movies is still a deadzone for me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

While I find Still Waiting to be a brilliant follow-up to 2005's masterpiece, Waiting, it can only really live on name alone without the heart of Justin Long and the quick-witted charm of Reynolds. I agree with you that this might make a few nominations, but I am in awe of your bravery to post this as your one and only submission into the ranks. Luis Guzman would be proud.

I salute you with two stretched chicken wings.

*Edit*
I thought this was the comedy countdown thread. Mybad. Ignore.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Bump!

Bumping this for a new "generation." I believe Slappy is still into doing these from time to time, but we need some reliable thirds, if anyone's interested in giving it a shot (or going again, even).
I'm always game.

Suspect's Reviews