Gomorrah

Tools    

Loved the movie and will have to get into this just need to find the time

Have you seen it Stirch?

Have you seen it Stirch?
Loved it though needed people at IMDb.com to sort out some plot details that were lost in translation. In fact, I have put it in a watchlist to stream again.

The series is terrific. Only 2 seasons, 12 episodes each.

I've been banging the Gomorrah drum on here for the last few years now. It's the best tv series I've seen since The Wire.

Season 3 is due to air in November. I can not wait.

I've been banging the Gomorrah drum on here for the last few years now. It's the best tv series I've seen since The Wire.

Season 3 is due to air in November. I can not wait.
I searched for any other mention of Gomorrah, but could not find any.

I did not know it would have a third season. Excellent to know.

That'll probably be my fault for spelling it wrong
No biggie. It's one of those words that has more than one correct spelling.

Either way it's an incredible piece of tv.
Obviously no spoilers, but do you have a fave character? I love Ciro, but I think Gennaro might be my fave so far.

Obviously no spoilers, but do you have a fave character? I love Ciro, but I think Gennaro might be my fave so far.
Genny. His transformation is great to watch. The actor that plays him is quite active on Twitter too and likes interacting with fans.

i used to live in that neighborhood for a little while - Secondigliano. It is all so real how they described it in the movie and series.

Genny. His transformation is great to watch. The actor that plays him is quite active on Twitter too and likes interacting with fans.
Daft question, but does he speak English by any chance?

i used to live in that neighborhood for a little while - Secondigliano. It is all so real how they described it in the movie and series.
No kidding. So you're Italian?

Wowser! What an amazing show. Just finished season 2 & cannot wait for season 3. Best show I have seen since Breaking Bad & I have seen some good shows.

I still have most of series 2 to watch, but I loved the first series. I think it was the best thing on TV at the time and series 3 probably will be again.

CONFIRMED: Season 3 debuts on 17 November.

Cannot wait. It's the best thing on tv.
Just re-watched the first 2 seasons. Amazing show. Very naturalistic like The Wire was.

So looking forward to season 3. Not available in America yet & it will be a long wait for the dvd to come out, which is what I want. Best show I’ve seen all year.

Watched the first episode of this, was good looking forward to more. Will probably take me a while to catch up though as i've not got much time for tv right now. I'm generally more interested in the Sicilians, US Mafia and 'Ndrangheta but the Camorra are fascinating in their own right and of course they are the only ones who have a well made show like this about them.

Didn't expect what's his name to die, i liked and was looking forward to more from him. I knew someone big was going to die right away but i figured it would be Pietro's son. Obviously it makes sense giving Ciro even more reason to be against Pietro. Liked the look of the first episode, the contrast between the grimy and rundown streets and Pietro's mansion largely built off the exploitation and suffering of those poor areas. The bomb scene was insane, i want to know what that guy was going to say Anyway good stuff so far, looking forward to more.