A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

And Camo, guess what I bought. It was something we had a nice long chat about once.

Should watch it myself again at some point. Have no time for tv right now though and what little time i've had i've used to watch Gomorrah.

Ha, you should subject them to Haxan while their young minds are still palpable.
The most adult thing i've watched with any of my nephews and nieces was Mary and Max when my nephew was 4. I first watched Nightmare On Elm Street when i was 5 and i loved it...kids these days.

Ha, you should subject them to Haxan while their young minds are still palpable.
The most adult thing i've watched with any of my nephews and nieces was Mary and Max when my nephew was 4. I first watched Nightmare On Elm Street when i was 5 and i loved it...kids these days.
How old are they now?

How old are they now?
It's not the same Nephew as the one i watched Mary and Max with. My Nephew is 5 and my Niece is...18 months

Anyway i'm going to watch them now so see you later. Good talking to you!

Alright. Have fun. When I was 5 I saw Robotech and Voltron and they rocked my world.

I have been watching this very critical analytical anime reviewer called That Anime Snob and he said something that stuck with me. It is very important to be exposed to high quality art at an early age. What you watch first sets the standard for the rest of your life. So expose them to some mind blowing awesomeness, not just disney mediocrity.

My stomach feels weird, but at least I don't have a hangover. Well there is no food in my house except uncooked pasta which would be too much effort, olives, pepperinchini peppers, and cottage cheese. So... guess I'll just have some beer and finish Blair Witch.
Omg you never finished it?

My stomach feels weird, but at least I don't have a hangover. Well there is no food in my house except uncooked pasta which would be too much effort, olives, pepperinchini peppers, and cottage cheese. So... guess I'll just have some beer and finish Blair Witch.
Omg you never finished it?
I did after I woke up. Third time was the charm.

Didn't I tell you to drink water? You pleb.
If I said "**** the water, bring me wine", I've been hanging out with the Hound too much.

Yeah... well slogans asside, I did not wake up with a hangover. So... You do the math.

heh heh heh

And you just had to mention "The Hound."

Incoming conversation....

I love Maisie Williams

I love Arya Stark

The books are better than the show, but Arya and The Hound seasons 2-4 are one of my favorite things in life.

Yeah... well slogans asside, I did not wake up with a hangover. So... You do the math.

heh heh heh
Yeah but at least I finished the movie.

And you just had to mention "The Hound."

Incoming conversation....

I love Maisie Williams

I love Arya Stark

The books are better than the show, but Arya and The Hound seasons 2-4 are one of my favorite things in life.
Agreed on all points. I could just watch those two.

Are you sure you're not hinting towards some deleted scene?

No, but in honour of your hat trick style viewing, I am considering doing Paranormal Activities with all 3 endings and see how you deal with all of that.

Driller Killer's next up, either tomorrow night or the next. Thursday night's probably better as I have Friday off. May need if if I get out of hand with Driller Killer.

You up for that, @Velvet, and Sötis ( good thing you don't speak Swedish, @Zotis - just called you cutie FIGHT ME!!!! )