GOOD NEWS PEOPLE ...

Tools    

It’s the very last day of winter! Hallelujah!

Anyone else got some good news to share? Let’s hear it ASAP.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Working at home isn't as bad as I thought. Conversely, I think I like it better as I don't waste any time commuting, and can slack more freely (don't tell my boss). On the other hand, given the circumstances, I'm literally spending the whole day in one room in front of a computer. Oh well.

Good news is lately I've been taking it easy with film binges, and giving more time to music & trying to let the movies I do watch sink in. A break like this is quite refreshing, especially now when I'm nearing 10.000.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Gas is cheaper right now than it's been in a long loooong time!

Weather is pretty good right now (at least on the U.S.'s east coast) - not too hot, not too cold - perfect for getting outside!

We are not at war with any other nations right now!

Stimulus packages are allegedly in the works!

You ready? You look ready.
My job security went from "I probably won't ever lose my job" to "there ain't no way I'll lose my job".
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Barber shops, hair salons, nail salons & tattoo parlors are all closed in CT.

But I thought of at least one job that will be safe, at least for now. LANDSCAPING!

Because everyone - businesses & private homes - want their yards to look nice.

Good news for these guys.

This month has been nice at DNKN. For some reason, with the DNKN app or card, we have gotten a free donut every Friday. One more to go. I love free things.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
⬆️ You started without us.
Nah. I'm ordering mine Saturday evening. Their specialty pizza ExtravaganZZa with their medium size handmade pan crust. Scrumptious.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Domino's Pizza still delivers. Also take out is available. They're having an online special through Sunday.

Wow. Dominos here NEVER looks that good. Tempting.

⬆️ Same here. My local Dominos is a tacky little place full of drug addicts. They are p****d because Little Caesar’s, which was next door, has closed down for good.

Wow. Dominos here NEVER looks that good. Tempting.
Through Sunday, all their pizzas are half off, online ordering only. I can't pass this up.

⬆️ Same here. My local Dominos is a tacky little place full of drug addicts. They are p****d because Little Caesar’s, which was next door, has closed down for good.
I like Little Caesar's deep dish pizzas. Hopefully you can find another Dominos in your area that you'll like better.

I like Little Caesar's deep dish pizzas.
Never understood why they closed the store. Only thing I didn’t like was that they did not deliver so their empty boxes were everywhere. People would eat the food as they walked along & then dump the box on the sidewalk.

Never understood why they closed the store. Only thing I didn’t like was that they did not deliver so their empty boxes were everywhere. People would eat the food as they walked along & then dump the box on the sidewalk.
I always took my pizza home. They probably closed because of their proximity to Dominos. Dominos probably drove them out of business.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Domino's Pizza still delivers. Also take out is available. They're having an online special through Sunday.

Quoting you again because you might have created a new domino's fan in me. I took your advice and ordered the exact pizza. I learned the pan pizza option is only available in a 12" but their rulers must be off cuz this thing is huge.

Quoting you again because you might have created a new domino's fan in me. I took your advice and ordered the exact pizza. I learned the pan pizza option is only available in a 12" but their rulers must be off cuz this thing is huge.

Here's a picture of the ExtravaganZZa pan pizza I ordered tonight. I ate 6 slices and I'm full. I'll save the rest for breakfast. Their pan pizzas are far superior to the traditional hand tossed pizzas. The pan has 2 layers of cheese and the toppings go to the edge of the pizza leaving no wasted space. Most delicious.

@Yoda - any chance we can get the title of this thread changed to "Mmmmmmm Pizza!". TIA.

Carry on people.....