A Final Hit

Tools    

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Hey everyone, Kakarot89 here. I wanted to just post about my upcoming film titled A Final Hit. It is my second feature (my first one is available for free through this thread)

Anyway, I thought I'd post the trailer and the imdb page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3764048/

I know we'll have a very limited release in 2015 initially so unless you live in Colorado, chances are you probably won't hear about it. I just wanted to let the MoFos know about it because well, who else would I like to tell such awesome news?

Oh and PS our very own MoFo donniedarko did help out on this film.

Hey, if you live in or around Denver, Colorado. A Final Hit will be playing at the Oriental theater on April 12, 2015.

Master of My Domain
Trailer looks nice. Sadly I can't watch it in theaters but if possible can you upload the full movie on the forums?

Another question, is the trailer not letting any dialogue being heard on purpose?

Trailer looks nice. Sadly I can't watch it in theaters but if possible can you upload the full movie on the forums?

Another question, is the trailer not letting any dialogue being heard on purpose?
Correct, no dialogue on purpose.

I am planning to upload it onto my website eventually but unfortunately, it won't be free. My last feature however, is available 100% for free through the previously listed forum.

Another feature and a theatre release, wow, nice dude. Do you write the screenplays yourself?

Another feature and a theatre release, wow, nice dude. Do you write the screenplays yourself?
Yep. I already have another screenplay that is currently in its first draft stage.

I think only donniedarko qualifies for this but if you anyone lives in Denver, CO A Final Hit will be playing:

April 12, 2015
Oriental Theater
4335 West 44th Ave
Denver, CO 80212
Showtimes:
1:30 pm
3:15 pm
5:00 pm
6:45 pm
8:30 pm

Tickets: $5

That's very cool - thanks for sharing

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been away so long. I've been busy with some shorts and other things and just had to drop off the face of the planet for a little bit. I want to say I'm back but I'll probably disappear again in another month because things have been rather hectic. However, I did want to drop in and let you know that if you're interested A Final Hit is now on Region Free DVD. So if you're interested in seeing it, you can.

https://www.createspace.com/pub/simp...rch_type=STORE

Also, if you're interested in my first feature, you can buy them together for $20 if you use the code: 429S9U4T

Sorry for dropping in and spamming everyone. The DVD has been available for awhile but things have just been really hectic so I haven't been able to drop by. I do know that a few of you expressed interest in the film and also prefer physical media so I at least wanted to let you know that it is available.