Questions For Everyone!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Here are some questions for all to answer if they like:

1) Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

2) You are given the power to kill people simply by thinking of their deaths and twice repeating the word "goodbye". People would die a natural death and no one would suspect you. Are there any situations in which you would use this power?

3) If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

4) Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life?

5) If God appeared to you in a series of vivid and moving dreams and told you to leave everything behind, travel alone to the Red Sea and become a fisherman, what would you do? What if you were told to sacrafice your child?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
1. Neither. Life is hard in different ways for men than it is for women, is all. and no.

2. I can think of a few, honestly. But thankfully for a lot of truly evil people out there, I can't do this.

3. Body. Definitely.

4. If my home life was great, who cares about my professional life. at the end of the day, you go home from work, and it would make even the crappiest job seem okay if I went home to a great place.

5. No, I wouldn't go be a fisherman, and I definitely wouldn't kill my child. any Higher Power that would ask me to kill a kid isn't worth worshipping.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

My life isn't written very well.
Bonus Questions:

1) (I asked SB this one already): If your parents became infirm and the only alternative to bringing them into your home was to put them in a nursing home, would you do so? What about a sister or brother who suffered a permanently crippling injury and--other than your home--had nowhere to go but a convalescent home?

2)Given the ability to project yourself into the past but not return, would you do so? Where would you go and what would you try to accomplish if you knew you might change the course of history?

3)How many different sexual partners have you had in your life?
Would you prefer to have had more or fewer?

4)If you friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly and honestly tell you what they really thought of you would you want them to? Would you tell them if they asked?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Bonus Questions:

1) (I asked SB this one already): If your parents became infirm and the only alternative to bringing them into your home was to put them in a nursing home, would you do so? What about a sister or brother who suffered a permanently crippling injury and--other than your home--had nowhere to go but a convalescent home?

This has already happened, and no, I didn't send my mother to a home.

2)Given the ability to project yourself into the past but not return, would you do so? Where would you go and what would you try to accomplish if you knew you might change the course of history?

I'd definitely do it. I'd want to go live in the 1960's. I would make a damn fine anti-war protester, and I always wished I was at Woodstock.

One. And yes, I wish I had way more than that.....

4)If you friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly and honestly tell you what they really thought of you would you want them to? Would you tell them if they asked? No, I really don't want to know, because some of them have already told me, and are not my friends anymore.

1. Oral sex

2. "Goodbye"

3. Oh, I'd like to retain the body of a 30-year-old, sounds like fun. But is this one of those deals with the Devil where I get my "wish" and then the corpse of a 30-year-old chick appears in my basement, and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it, then the cops find it and I have no explination so I get convicted of murder? On second thought, I'll play the hand that was dealt me, thanks.

4. Yes

5. I'd crank up the stero as say, 'Hey, Bud, less talk, more ROCK!" and air-guitar myself to sleep. And does God ever ask fisherman already working the Red Sea to leave everything behind and become a stockbroker in New York or a barber in Sheboygan, Wisconsin?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

1)women definitely have it easier. they get better sex and you can never win an argument with one, as soon as you get into the tiniest argument with one and they show any sign of losing they blame their ****ty little problem on their vaginas and bang! the guy loses. 'ooh i've lost my car keys, ****ing periods'

2)i dunno, maybe, i expect i'd feel pretty guilty after tho, but it cud be used for having some fun, like by fixing major sporting events. *michael schumacher* goodbye, goodbye *crash*

3)body, of course.

4)extremely happy private life

5)i'd reconsider my new found attachment to lsd.

1) Haven't you heard!!!!!!!!!!!!.......It's a mans world.....

2) Hmmmmmmm.............

3) Mind.......what's the use of having the body and not knowing what to do with it......

4) The private life wins..........

5) Hmmmmmmm.......I get sea sick............but in the end I would not let the team down and obey his wishes.........

1)women definitely have it easier. they get better sex and you can never win an argument with one, as soon as you get into the tiniest argument with one and they show any sign of losing they blame their ****ty little problem on their vaginas and bang! the guy loses. 'ooh i've lost my car keys, ****ing periods'.......posted by Leinad
Better sex...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
and
I never lose my damn car keys.......MY boyfriend looses them for me......!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

1) Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?

Hard question… it would depend on the circumstances because men have it easier about certain things and women have it easier about others…

Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

Sure… when I was growing up I thought my brother got cooler toys then I did at times and I wanted to play on his little league team…

2) You are given the power to kill people simply by thinking of their deaths and twice repeating the word "goodbye". People would die a natural death and no one would suspect you. Are there any situations in which you would use this power?

Another hard question because taking a human life is not something to be taken lightly regardless of the method but I think I would use it on someone like Jeffery Dahmer or Bin Laden if I knew by my actions, many innocent people would be spared…

3) If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

The mind… you can work on your body but once the mind is gone… it’s just gone… Nikki already said what I was thinking on this one... what good is a body if you don't remember what to do with it....

4) Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life?

Extremely happy private life… one the happiest people I know is the building janitor where I work… he whistles while he works, always has a smile and a kind word for everyone… and when he talks about his family, the love he feels for them is very evident…

5) If God appeared to you in a series of vivid and moving dreams and told you to leave everything behind, travel alone to the Red Sea and become a fisherman, what would you do? What if you were told to sacrafice your child?

No… absolutely not… I would never trust anything that appeared to me in a dream claiming to be a God… and I would never ever sacrifice a child period… not mine nor anyone else’s…

Bonus Questions:

No, I know too many horror stories pertaining to nursing homes so I would keep them with me. I’m sure I would have to hire someone to help take care of them because I couldn’t do it 24/7 but at least I would be closer to them and hopefully more aware of the type of care they were getting. Same for a sibling… they stay with me…

If no one needed me here, I would do it… I’d like to go back to the American colonies in 1774... not necessarily to change the course of history but to witness the birth of a nation…

Two and one of them was one too many…

4)If you friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly and honestly tell you what they really thought of you would you want them to? Would you tell them if they asked?

True friends know each others faults and have no need to discuss them…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
1) Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?

I think Caitlyn had a point. I think it depends on the personality of the individual, how they deal with the gender roles in society.

Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

I like being female, have never wanted to change that. I've never been staunch on observing all those 'rules' for girls wearing pink and stuff.

I'm not sure I'd use it, but I think having the power in reserve would help relieve stress. Is there a way you can hook me up?

I'd want the body. Losing your mind is easy when you're the one losing it. It's being around the nutcases that's irritating. See the last question.

Extremely happy private life… It's always with you.

I might go fish. Sacrificing a child... I dunno. I'd need to see God's ID first.

Bonus Questions:

Without hesitation. I've worked in a nursing home and know there are good ones, how to find them, and what to do to make a patient comfortable and encourage a positive relationship with the staff.

I really think that now is the best time in the history of the world to be here. If I couldn't come back, I wouldn't go.

uhmmm... Look! Kittens!

I'm very blunt and honest and so are my friends. I appreciate that.

1) Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

>>> I don't think that either sex has it easier, in different ways each sex has it harder/ easier. Sometimes I wish I was a male so I can pee standing up.

>>> Yes, but I can't say who or when....

>>> mind

>>> extremely happy private life/tolerable and uninspiring professional life.

>>> Nope I wouldn't leave. Nope, I would not sacrifice my child.

Bonus Questions:

>>> Yes I would put them in a home.

>>> Yes, definately. I would go back to the Victorian era. I wouldn't mess with history. Have you seen that episode of the Simpsons where Homer messed up history, I wouldn't want that to happen.

>>> I would rather not say how many, but I would prefer to have fewer.

>>> Yes I would want them to. Yes I would tell them if they asked.

1) Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? for the first part i think it might be men but i dont really have an opinion. and no i never wanted to be a woman.
2) You are given the power to kill people simply by thinking of their deaths and twice repeating the word "goodbye". People would die a natural death and no one would suspect you. Are there any situations in which you would use this power? i know i shouldnt use it but maybe i would use it once or twice
3) If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? body of the 30 year old

4) Would you rather be extremely successful professionally and have a tolerable yet unexciting private life, or have an extremely happy private life and only a tolerable and uninspiring professional life? i would rather be happy than rich
5) If God appeared to you in a series of vivid and moving dreams and told you to leave everything behind, travel alone to the Red Sea and become a fisherman, what would you do? What if you were told to sacrafice your child?i do believe in God but i wouldnt do wither of those

There's no debate: MEN. By far. And no, I've never really wished to be a woman.

Of course. Constantly. Especially at the DMV.

Mind. You can take care of yourself physically, but once yer noggin' starts to go....

Private life.

I don't listen to voices or act on my dreams in such ridiculous way. And I probably would have voluntarily sacrificed my child many times over with that whole "goodbye, goodbye" thing before any diety suggested it.

In general men, but in terms of relationships, i think women have the upper hand. and as for gender preference, i'd honestly say i've considered the possibility

On just one person...

Body, the mind will continue to grow after age 30, and a healthy body keeps your mind healthy

private success, definately

f*ck no, and with all due respect to you religious folks, What has he ever done for me?

I'd take them in.

No, i think it is for the better that those things are left alone

0, and i think it's obvious i'd like to have more partners in my lifetime

yes, i would want them to, and i would tell them if asked

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low

I think that it's pretty equal, i mean i feel men are more dominant, but that's been the norm since the beginning of man.

Nah, can't say i have enough hatred in my heart to kill anyone, even those that annoy the living hell out of me and i wish they would go away.

probably the body, because i would already have learned everything i need to know at the age of 90

i would like to have an exciting private life and an uninspiring professional liife

Yes, i would have to, i believe in Him...he would be doing this for a reason. If He told me to do it I would

Bonus Questions:

I would take care of them, they did it for me, i would take care of them. I can't trust all nursing homes, plus it's lonely there

I would probably go back to the 50's. Life seemed so much fun during that time, maybe even during WWII. People actually appreciated life, unlike now

>>> I would rather not say how many, but I would prefer to have fewer. I'd have to agree with that statement.

I would expect my friends to be honest with me, but i am pretty confident in what they would say. I am always straight forward with my firends.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I am having a nervous breakdance

This is a man's world. No, I have never wanted to be a woman.

Probably, yeah...

Are you kidding?? A great body together with a sharp intellect and loads of wisdom (exept for the last 10-15 years or so), or an old man's body together with a mind obsessed with boobs and butts?? THE BODY, OF COURSE!!!

You mean rich and able to buy hookers, or broke with a lovely wife and great kids? The second alternative, please.

Since I don't believe in that kind of a God, in my case I would probably have a really powerful and clear dream or vision. Yeah, I would probably think that it meant something and try and pursue it. If I was told to sacrifice my child, I would probably see it as some kind of subconcious fear of hurting or losing my child. And of course ignore it. Or seek professional help.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Randomly visiting for now

>>> neither, both suffer pressures equal in severity. And no I wouldn't want to be a girl, because...well I'm happy with myself now.

>>> no never, I never bother hating someone that much. It ends up hurting me more than them.

>>> definately mind, I wouldn't want to forget my past and forget who I was. I might have family and people I need to look after or talk to and if my mind deginerated I wouldn't be able to do things I wanted to like that.

>>> happy private life, but I wouldn't be that happy if I didn't love my job, because you can still love your job and be unsuccessful.

>>> depends on the circumstance...

Bonus Questions:

>>> I would bring them all into my house and look after them, I might not like it but I'd still do it.

>>> No I wouldn't because I enjoy my life and going into the past permanently would mean that I would be running away from whatever problems I was having. Besides history should stay the way it is, because it shapes how everyone is now by changing it you may inadvertedly kill everyone alive now because they wouldn't be the same person.

>>> I would prefer to have fewer than too many.

>>> no, that might make me depressed. So I'd rather be remain in my blissful ignorance.

Body, the mind will continue to grow after age 30, and a healthy body keeps your mind healthy
But when you get older you start forgetting things and you don't pick up on things as quickly as you did at say 30. Also you can get Alzheimer's desease and by 90 it is usually the worst.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Well, isn't the brain part of the body? You could become 100% paralyzed at age 59, losing the abilities to move or speak or communicate with the outside world. Have fun with your 30-year mind! You will lose it within a year.

Ok ok...

Is a 70 year old mind worse than a 30 year old mind? I just don't get it. The intellect continues to develop all your life and I've met several 90-year old with great minds. But because of bad hearing, bad sight and reduced capacity to move around in general, people treat them with respect but like.. you know.. an old fart. With a 30-year old body and a healthy, still 90 year old, mind you would be ****ing Superman!

Is a 70 year old mind worse than a 30 year old mind? I just don't get it. The intellect continues to develop all your life and I've met several 90-year old with great minds. But because of bad hearing, bad sight and reduced capacity to move around in general, people treat them with respect but like.. you know.. an old fart. With a 30-year old body and a healthy, still 90 year old, mind you would be ****ing Superman!
Good point piddzy!

Is the age of the old man/woman really wisdom or do we just call it that because they lived longer than the rest of us. Wisdom is experience and knowledge together and applying them. It is common sense. What could have applied to the world back when they were young may not apply now, but are they able to change with the times? It gets harder to learn things as you age and lets face it here, the world changes very quickly. How many seniors today own a computer and know how to send an e-mail? Not many I bet. And I bet if you try to teach a 90 year old how to use the computer, they either wouldn't be able to figure it out or it would take a-whole-lot of practice. I would worry that the world is leaving me behind if I can't keep up to date. Actually I find myself behind in the world today and I am only 25. But I could learn the new stuff easily if I wanted, how many 90 year olds can say that?