What car do you drive?

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
Ford SVT Focus.
Vroom Vroom

Car: 68 Camaro, black.
Bike: 83 Suzuki 1100e.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Enemies are so stimulating.
a red spider
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

White Ford with four wheels, windows and three seats, two small ones and one big one at the back. and it has fours doors and a boot, thats about as techy as i get when it comes to cars!

Follow the White Rabbit ...
I can't drive yet, I'm only 16

The Fat of the Mailbox
are you from canada or something, in the us you can drive @ 16.

Lets put a smile on that block
WOW! SISBOOMBAH drives a spider!!......thats cool!

Me personnally i drive a
Green Rover Metro called either Bertha, Mark or the CraggMobile, with four doors a lot of dirt on it and a woman with boobs that bounce around as i drive, stuck to my dash board. Sisboombah LOVES Betty Boobs (Woman with jubbly boobs)

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by sisboombah
a red spider
BMW?
Ferrari?
Alpha Remeo?
Fiat?
-or a -
Mitsubishi?

red spider

97 Camaro convertible (black)
87 Mustang Lx w/GT body kit (hot pink) --> busted winshield at the moment. This one is my BABY.
dodge charger no idea what year... my hubby wont let me drive it
and a 92 Sunbird GT (red) --> this is what I drive when I am taking the kiddos....

next on the to get list is a 4-door dark green JIMMY

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK
97 Camaro convertible (black)
87 Mustang Lx w/GT body kit (hot pink) --> busted winshield at the moment. This one is my BABY.
dodge charger no idea what year... my hubby wont let me drive it
and a 92 Sunbird GT (red) --> this is what I drive when I am taking the kiddos....

next on the to get list is a 4-door dark green JIMMY
I'd race your
87 Mustang Lx and
92 Sunbird GT

and no doubt you would win.
since Sallly is only a 4 cyl.

and the Sunbird is a family car....
though it is v-6 it drives like a 4-cyl and sounds like a lawnmower.. hehehehe....

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally posted by rubyblood

BMW?
Ferrari?
Alpha Remeo?
Fiat?
-or a -
Mitsubishi?

red spider
no actually its just a big red spider that i ride on the back of. sometimes my friends climb on with me but often they dont like the itchyness of sammy's (thats what i named him) skin. but he is a very friendly red spider and even though he is getting on now (must have down millions of billions of miles now) he is still good...he gets me where i need to go. the only problems i have had in the past is feeding him. i have to keep ants nests and trap flys and moths by the gallon. he isnt messy either...once i got him trained on where to make his webs and where not to he became a pretty good thing to have around, and you dont have to worry about intruders anymore...even though i tell him it is bad to eat ppl its always handy to let him eat the window washer after they have cleaned the windows. lovely spider really.

Mitsubishi Galant (Commute Car)
Toyota Sequoia (My baby)

I'm thinking seriously of replacing that Galant with a new formula Firebird. I've been test driving them... sweet!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Hyundai Coupe .

Like this.

I drive a 1987 Volkwagen Golf. And it's an automatic. It's the worst car ever. I wouldnt' mind a new Golf though, those are lovely!

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK
and no doubt you would win.
since Sallly is only a 4 cyl.

and the Sunbird is a family car....
though it is v-6 it drives like a 4-cyl and sounds like a lawnmower.. hehehehe....
mines a 4cyl too.

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by jrs1013
A 2000 Ford Focus
I had a 2000 before I got the SVT, great car excpet since it was the first year of its kind it had some mechinal problems.

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by sisboombah

no actually its just a big red spider that i ride on the back of. sometimes my friends climb on with me but often they dont like the itchyness of sammy's (thats what i named him) skin. but he is a very friendly red spider and even though he is getting on now (must have down millions of billions of miles now) he is still good...he gets me where i need to go. the only problems i have had in the past is feeding him. i have to keep ants nests and trap flys and moths by the gallon. he isnt messy either...once i got him trained on where to make his webs and where not to he became a pretty good thing to have around, and you dont have to worry about intruders anymore...even though i tell him it is bad to eat ppl its always handy to let him eat the window washer after they have cleaned the windows. lovely spider really.
very funny

Me too, only not.