Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Galaxy Quest on Netflix

I have to return some videotapes...
He doesn't, I do. Though Heat is very good as well
I thought Blackhat had way too many plot holes and was just so boring. I felt like I was going to fall asleep through the whole movie.

Trumbo (2015)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

- Seems great and I'm in a horror mood

I'm going to re-watch Tron. I found a 2 disc 20th anniversary collection edition second hand for $9. The discs are near mint condition too.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I thought Blackhat had way too many plot holes and was just so boring. I felt like I was going to fall asleep through the whole movie.
I didn't consider plot holes, they seemed besides the point at what Mann was trying to get at. As for finding it boring, I think if you put effort into engaging and probing it, you wouldn't find it boring. But if you're looking for an on the rails action movie that it'll probably be pretty dull as that.

The centre of Hollywood
I'll be watching bridge to terabithia