Pets

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Randy has a small cut on his paw so he's getting the cart treatment. Rudy wants to ride too.

Sorry to hear about Randy's cut. I hope it's not too bad. What happened?

@Randy:

Sorry to hear about Randy's cut. I hope it's not too bad. What happened?
Not sure, he likes to walk in the little rocks so maybe he caught a sharp edge. It's minor but we baby them.

Not sure, he likes to walk in the little rocks so maybe he caught a sharp edge. It's minor but we baby them.

Maybe you should get him little booties so he can walk in the rocks without getting hurt.

They're available in a variety of colors:

Maybe you should get him little booties so he can walk in the rocks without getting hurt.

They're available in a variety of colors:

We've thought about it. Randy would wear them but no way Rudy would let us put them on.

Near the Seven Sisters Desert Rock Art South of Las Vegas:

i bought a another new kitty cat for my cat and i named him Loki and his black/white few months old
You bought a kitten? Couldn’t you get one for free?

Near the Seven Sisters Desert Rock Art South of Las Vegas:

Your vehicle looks like something Mad Max would drive.

I don't have any pets right now, thinking of getting a dog or two soon though.

You bought a kitten? Couldn’t you get one for free?

Your vehicle looks like something Mad Max would drive.
i rather get one from a rescue animal shelter , loki is from a rescue animal shelter same as my other cat. hes few months old

The Cat rescues here in the Southwest USA charge for adoptions.

The Cat rescues here in the Southwest USA charge for adoptions.

They charge for rabbit adoptions here in New York. Plus they require that they come into your home and check it out to make sure that it's safe for the rabbit.

I don't mind paying them, but I'm not letting anyone that I don't know inside my home, unless it's absolutely necessary, (like for plumbing or electrical repairs).

Cattacinno:

i rather get one from a rescue animal shelter , loki is from a rescue animal shelter same as my other cat. hes few months old
Excellent! Are they getting along?

They charge for rabbit adoptions here in New York. Plus they require that they come into your home and check it out to make sure that it's safe for the rabbit.

I don't mind paying them, but I'm not letting anyone that I don't know inside my home, unless it's absolutely necessary, (like for plumbing or electrical repairs).
Connecticut doesn’t charge, but they used to want to do home visits to make sure cats are strictly indoors. Adopters had to agree to this. If they still do home visits I am unaware of it. Sounds like something that would be budget-slashed.

I’m the same way gbg. Nobody comes in my house unless they’re fully vetted & house-trained.

Excellent! Are they getting along?

Connecticut doesn’t charge, but they used to want to do home visits to make sure cats are strictly indoors. Adopters had to agree to this. If they still do home visits I am unaware of it. Sounds like something that would be budget-slashed.

I’m the same way gbg. Nobody comes in my house unless they’re fully vetted & house-trained.
yes they are, here its different to u guys, at my animal shelter they dont do house checks