The Beatles: Get Back

Tools    

But what are you even basing this statement on? You claim that history could be inaccurate but....why? It isn't something that tracks when you look at any documentation of the band, or testimonials of the time, or even the Anthology series you said influenced your opinion on them. I'm legit baffled where this is coming from, especially when you seemed as if you were surprised more people weren't as up to date on this supposed theory as you are.
I said that it appeared as though the influence of their movies were being downplayed as far as their influence in how the Beatles gained the lions share of their noteriety. I am basing this on my memory of the rehyping of Beatlemania in the mid 1990s. My thought was that the emphasis on what drove them over the top was being misplaced and the importance of their movies in all that was ignored. Thats how it appears when I compare that initial exposure to the Beatles during the rehype to my hindsight of them all these years later.

I said that it appeared as though the influence of their movies were being downplayed as far as their influence in how the Beatles gained the lions share of their noteriety. I am basing this on my memory of the rehyping of Beatlemania in the mid 1990s. My thought was that the emphasis on what drove them over the top was being misplaced and the importance of their movies in all that was ignored. Thats how it appears when I compare that initial exposure to the Beatles during the rehype to my hindsight of them all these years later.

You seem to be going out of your way to say this theory came exclusively from your mind and nowhere else.

Its not a great way to go about combating all of documented history, but Ive got to say, you've convinced me.

So from here on in, **** all the Beatles noise! Just give me some Help (not the song!)

You seem to be going out of your way to say this theory came exclusively from your mind and nowhere else.

Its not a great way to go about combating all of documented history, but Ive got to say, you've convinced me.

So from here on in, **** all the Beatles noise! Just give me some Help (not the song!)
You misunderstand what my message was and are wrong about my intentions. I can't make my posts any more precise in answering you. Sorry. Moving on.