Zombie movie in which a ship falls to earth and has a machine that tra

Tools    

hello, there is a movie that I watched many years ago and I don't
remember the name. I remember that a kind of spaceship that had a
machine that converts humans into zombies crashed on Earth.
I remember all of humanity being wiped out and the remnants going to mars.

I am going to suggest Lifeforce. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089489/
It is a little like you described and people often get the details mixed up.

I once had a conversation with someone who was surprised that I regarded Lifeforce as a zombie flick. They maintained it was a vampire movie, albeit space-vamps. It's both really, but this person was really not buying the zombie angle.

At any rate, the ship does NOT crash to Earth in Lifeforce, but I think that this is probably the film this person is thinking of.

The Mutant Chronicles (2008)

From IMDB:
"...At the end of the Ice Age, The Machine came from outer space to change men into mutants. However, a hero defeated the device and a great seal was laid over The Machine. In 2707, the depleted world is ruled by four Corporations: Mishima, Bauhaus, Capitol, and Imperial that are in a constant state of war. During a battle between Capitol and Bauhaus, the great seal is broken and The Machine works again transforming soldiers and civilians into hordes of mutants. A small part of the population escapes to Mars, leaving millions of people behind..."

I saw this available on Tubi so I watched it. It stars Ron Perlman. I like Ron when he is in a good movie. But he has done a lot of crap movies for the paycheck. I wonder if he has locked himself out of good movies and a good paycheck by doing the crap ones. This is one of his crap ones. I do not recommend this movie.

Is that the one starring Thomas Jane? It's the kind of movie you sort of watch. The synopsis sounds all kinds of interesting and you start out with the most honorable of intentions but then pffft.

L̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶. Okay, mostly green screen.

I saw this available on Tubi so I watched it. It stars Ron Perlman. I like Ron when he is in a good movie. But he has done a lot of crap movies for the paycheck. I wonder if he has locked himself out of good movies and a good paycheck by doing the crap ones. This is one of his crap ones. I do not recommend this movie.
It's yet another "adaptation" based on an IP owned by Paradox or, in other words, the only things it has in common with The Mutant Chronicles are a few names and a genre. Terrible movie.