Movie? with sacrfice of girls on small boats

Tools    

I saw some scenes from a movie or a TV series like Vikings. They were part of a fan made music video for some Viking like music. But I can't find the music video again. Or the movie/series. The scenes were of 3 teen girls, dressed in white and placed into rowboats to be sacrificed. The boats were filled with sticks and their hands and feet were tied. The boats were pushed into the water and then they shot fire arrows into the boats. The music video also had scenes from Game Of Thrones.

I just found this movie:

At 3:00 there is a similar scene but this is not the one I am looking for. The scenes are not from the TV series Vikings.

EDIT: New link

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@MovieChas
You might just want to bump the older thread and add that video clip to it as there's already a few replies going there.
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64688

(btw, every week or two this question comes back to mind and I still can't remember where I've seen that scene!)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

@MovieChas
You might just want to bump the older thread and add that video clip to it as there's already a few replies going there.
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=64688

(btw, every week or two this question comes back to mind and I still can't remember where I've seen that scene!)

I wanted to do that. I tried to find that old thread but I could not. I thought that maybe threads are only retained for so long.

I wanted to do that. I tried to find that old thread but I could not. I thought that maybe threads are only retained for so long.
Yeah, they're easy to lose sometimes
If you click your user name you can find all the old threads that you've created there, and work back through the list that way, if you ever need to look back.

I got a thread asking a question from when I started a few years back that I'll bump every year or so. Maybe one day I'll get a hit...

good luck up there!

Nah, they stay up indefinitely unless removed for specific moderation purposes. But it's possible the search is unintuitive: the one that comes up when you hit the magnifying glass in the header searches for titles only by default. But you can try the advanced search page for other options.

Yeah, they're easy to lose sometimes
If you click your user name you can find all the old threads that you've created there, and work back through the list that way, if you ever need to look back.
I did that. But it stopped showing more old threads before I got to that one. Or, I passed over it without seeing it.

The movie is known as "I Am Dragon" in English territories.

The movie is known as "I Am Dragon" in English territories.

Thanks but not the one. That is the name of the movie I posted that is now a broken link. Close but not the one.

But I did forget the name of the linked movie and wanted to find it again. So, thanks for that

New link

Ha, I was still bugging about this the other day. I still haven't found it, but neat to see the thread bump!

I told you what your missing link is and yet I am wrong. My guess is you are a school teacher.

I told you what your missing link is and yet I am wrong. My guess is you are a school teacher.

I thought you meant that you were answering my original question. Yes, you did answer what my missing link was. That was correct.