a scene where some guy brought a girl to a classroom

Tools    

Hi. I remember a scene where some guy brought a girl to a classroom or something like that and then he did some things making stuff move or something and she got really scared, i think he just wanted to show her, i don't think he was evil. I saw this in the 90s when i was very little

maybe it was in some lab or garage. but i think papers was flying everywhere and she got really scared he wanted to show her, i think he brought her there to show her

[quote=Captain Steel;2299263]Powder (1995) maybe?

Cool movie, never knew of it. Its not this one though

Zapped Again! maybe

Lmao at the intro of this movie! But its not this one.

I was going to guess Zapped! (1982) with Scott Baio. Though I didn't mentally check if that specific scene is in there anywhere.

I only remember what i wrote here. I don't remember anything else. Im born 1984 i was around 7 maybe when i saw this?

I'm likely inclined to agree with Little Ash. It does sound like Zapped (1982). Although the sequel Zapped Again(1990) does a have a similar scene it was ruled out by OP. Zapped also has a similar scene as described by OP. Would be interested if they checked out the Zapped scene and if correct or not. If someone could post the scene, if on YouTube, not that tech savvy.