What car do you drive?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't have a car now, but when I did, it was a 1970's (completely unsure of the exact year.) Chevy P.O.S. . Damn thing died on the way home from a Celtics game and hadda be towed out of my friend's driveway that was on the bottom of a hill.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
I don't have a car now, but when I did, it was a 1970's (completely unsure of the exact year.) Chevy P.O.S. . Damn thing died on the way home from a Celtics game and hadda be towed out of my friend's driveway that was on the bottom of a hill.
was it a Nova?

stupid canada .. cant 'legally' drive yet ( heh heh ) but been saving for a Durango!yay!

history *is* moralizing
(driving is for lame lazy asses, is it not?)
depending on the day, i drive a subway, a bus or my feet...

A system of cells interlinked
2000 Volkswagen Jetta
Black w/ phatty sound system.

Right now a Sunfire SE … but I'm looking at a Jeep...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Car #1- Plymouth Duster (1985) then
Car #2-Jeep Cherokee (1989) then
Car #3-Chevy Blazer (1996)

My first set of wheels came into my life just six months after i turned 16, which was in 1997. I drove that for about 3 years, and then in the fall of 2000, i wanted a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle because i did a lot driving and in PA it is sometimes hard to drive around w/o that luxury. So, I sold my duster and i got the Jeep, then 2 years later the damn cam shaft broke, and i was like F-that, and I traded it in (and pretty much got all my money back) and got the Blazer which I love!! My next investment is a Chevy Avalanche, that is why i am going to school to become an accountant.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Shameless self promotion
I'm way too dappy to ever drive. Public transport forever methinks.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I have never owned a car. But I would like to have one.. One that never breaks down.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Arresting your development
Who wants a ride?

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Only if you pimp it first.
What do you mean playa? I strut the hell out of that. You should see me freestyle.

I got this!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I have one of those in the attic at my mom's...
Cooool! We can be like CHIPS.