Elf

→ in
Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
I just saw Elf last night with my son. It was really a very cute holiday movie. Fun story and Will Ferrell was very endearing as the naive Buddy. Everyone was good. I loved seeing Bob Newhart as Papa Elf.

I also liked the tribute to some of the other christmas classics....the snowman that was similar to the snowman in the 'Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer' special...and the way he left the north pole was the same way Rudolf left.

Looking around the movie theatre, it was interesting to see the diverse age group that came to see this movie. At the end, everyone clapped and left with smiles on their faces.

I to just saw this film and I enjoyed it. It is great for bringing the Christmas spirit early. Will Ferrel is funny as HELL. He was perfect for the role. I am now waiting for Bad Santa. See if billy bob can pull off a comidie.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

I just saw Elf tonight. I really enjoyed it. Ferrell did a perfect job of playing the naive, selfless, and fun-loving Buddy. It was quite a hilarious film.

I must become Caligari..!
"Buddy Cut it Down From the Park" A-

Best Kids Movie Since Monsters Inc
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Put me in your pocket...
Since it's out on DVD now...I'm bumpng this up. I've seen it again a few times and it's a new holiday favorite. Such a funny, feel good movie.

My daughter was sooo embarrassed for Michael as Buddy greets him at school.
My Daughter: "How embarrassing!!!"

Me: "So you wouldn't want me to pick you up at school dressed like that?"

My Daughter: "MOM!!!!"

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by Aniko
Since it's out on DVD now...I'm bumpng this up. I've seen it again a few times and it's a new holiday favorite. Such a funny, feel good movie.
I couldn't agree more. I had seen bits and pieces of this movie off and on over the last few weeks and just had to buy it. From what I saw of it, I felt it a worthy purchase.

Aniko I think that we should all do that to our kids one day in their lifetime.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Aniko
...My Daughter: "MOM!!!!"

SCORE!

I saw this movie over Thanksgiving.
It's really sweet, very funny.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I have to say that i thought this movie was friggin hilarious. I just love Will's humor. It sucks that it didn't come out on video for another whole year, but i guess it was worth the wait. SANTAAAAA!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I laughed so hard at those random clay animals at the North Pole. What was with that? It was just so weird. I love it.

Originally Posted by 2wrongs
I laughed so hard at those random clay animals at the North Pole. What was with that? It was just so weird. I love it.
They were supposed to be the characters from cheesy Christmas specials. Note the Snowman from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Yeah, that one I got. but the others? Nope. Those were just added in for weirdness.

Yeah, that one I got. but the others? Nope. Those were just added in for weirdness.
LOL...ain't no pleasin you is there??? Just kiddin!

Well, you always do that to me. Ya point out the obvious when you know damn well I wasn't talkin' about the flippin' snowman. Sheesh!
Kentervonhausenburger.

Well, you always do that to me. Ya point out the obvious when you know damn well I wasn't talkin' about the flippin' snowman. Sheesh!
Kentervonhausenburger.
I sawwy, but Ma'am, you failed to point out that you were not referring to the snowman. Next time Ma'am, I will ask before posting such a retort.

Say thankee kind sir. Next time I'll be more 'pacific.

I watched Elf again this morning, and I laughed just as hard as I did the first time! It's a GREAT holiday movie!! A must see this time of the year!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
They gave it to us at work at a Christmas present. I love it!

"No singing in the north pole!"
"YES THERE IS!"
"No theres not!"
"Yes there is! We sing all the time! Especially when we make toys!"

Now here is a movie that makes you want to ask, what was he smoking? But really, it was a funny movie I did enjoy in some areas, but others kept me asking the first question.

i saw elf about 3 or four days ago and i thought it was very funny and sweet. i especially loved how they mad it more for all ages instead of just younger kids like they did for shrek.