Movies you are afraid of

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally Posted by moviefan20
I can't handle gorey scenes (makes me want to vomit, call me a wus, who cares) but i would have to say movies that could happen in real life IE Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Ed Gein), i watched probably a total of 20 minutes of that movie. You appreciate the older movies for making things scary. Such as A Night of the Living Dead, Psycho, Exorsist, Rosemary's Baby and such. Just an opinon

Yeah, Pimp that's me. Thanks.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally Posted by moviefan20
Yeah, Pimp that's me. Thanks.
So I'll be expecting a change in your signature then.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
holy jesus arachnaphobia scared me outta my skin, i really dont like that film

I wasn't too bad during that movie, probably cause I'm not scared of spiders (you get used to huge ones in your bedroom in Australia!)

The way I look at scary movies is this. If I can kill it, I'm not afraid of it. Spiders, bugs, snakes etc you can tread on. Bears, lions, men etc you can shoot or kill with an axe.

Now... evil spirits, Michael Myers, demons, ghouls, super natural, Leatherface, giant monster things, the unknown - now THEY are scary!!!!

(oh, and freaky weird white eyed kids scares the living crap out of me! Damn those Japanese!!)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
So I'll be expecting a change in your signature then.
Sure, but i have to include JRS in that one too

When i was a kid i only watched the first 2/3 of It. Didn't realise the end was so stupid so stopped watching while it was still scary. wouldn't go to the bathroom alone for two weeks!

Another disappointment was The Blair Witch Project. i was fully prepared for it to be REALLY scary - and then it was totally unscary. that really annoyed me; i wanted to be scared properly!

actually, can anyone recommend a really, really good scary movie? Along the same lines as The Ring maybe. Not full-on horror, just good old-fashioned scary?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by sarah m
actually, can anyone recommend a really, really good scary movie? Along the same lines as The Ring maybe. Not full-on horror, just good old-fashioned scary?

The Fog
, Ju-On, The Eye, The Wicker Man and let's top it off with...The Vanishing (original)

Originally Posted by OG-
The Wicker Man
Is that the one with the little kid that gets the doll and there's a red deer lookin' fool in the forest and some peeps' get their grills busted open with a rifle or somethin'?

Originally Posted by Braveheart_1298
Anything with chickens in it gives me the willies, god they are just so bloody evil, their eyes r devlish, iv got the shivers just thinking about those crazy little devils
The Subservient Chicken would probably give you nightmares. I think chickens are hilarious, but this creeps me out.

But seriously I can't ever watch Arachnaphobia again. It did for me with spiders, what Jaws did for some people and the ocean.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
[/rant]
Nice

When I first saw Halloween, now that was scary! I think it's the scariest movie I have seen.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
blair witch 2 gave me the wiggens, it was pure wierdness and freaked me out, if u manage to get it on VHS wait till after the credits, it will get you! well it got me largley because i was at a sleepover, the only one awake and its pitch black at 2 in the morning

If you were at a sleepover, wouldn't you feel more secure if you were with all of your friends that were there?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Mike Meyers as The Cat In The Hat looked like somebody's scary uncle that you're not allowed to visit alone...
I agree!

Movies that people wear masks and go around raping people, or for whatever reason they wear a mask, creep me out. I can't watch Polar Express or The Lady Killers because Tom Hanks looks creepy and sounds creepy. I can't watch A Clockwork Orange.

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
If you were at a sleepover, wouldn't you feel more secure if you were with all of your friends that were there?

no they were all asleep and i was too bloody scared to move!

I know what you mean undercoverlover, when I first saw Halloween, every little noise I heard, I thought it was Michael Myers so I ended up not going to sleep that night. (I was 10 when i first saw Halloween)

Scream 2 had that effect on me too, i was about 11 or 12 when i saw that and it crapped meup, im kinda prone to panic attacks and stuff and i had one in the middle of the night, i reallydidnt like that film either

Shameless self promotion
One film I'm afraid of for no reason at all, just because it exists is Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. I don't know why but it keeps giving me nightmares, just the thought of it. I haven't even seen it. It just makes me feel all funny.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by fi wilson
One film I'm afraid of for no reason at all, just because it exists is Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. I don't know why but it keeps giving me nightmares, just the thought of it. I haven't even seen it. It just makes me feel all funny.
Lol..

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.