Terminal sucks

→ in
Tools    

Terminal was a shot at making another "Cast Away." I don't care if it was based on a true story or not, it has the same repetition with Tom Hanks making the best of his environment in a humorous manner. But really, nothing was funny about this movie, it was boring and nothing was realistic about it. It sickened me all the way to the part where
WARNING: "Terminal" spoilers below
pictures of Tom Hanks hands were photo copied posted around the Terminal because he was a “hero”,
I had to turn the **** off after that.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.-A Fistful of Dollars

I haven't seen Terminal… so how many minutes into the movie did the part you posted that should have had SPOILERS around it happen?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
I happened to really enjoy The Terminal. Saw it this morning and it made me feel good for the whole day. i will admit thats its a bit too sacharine (sp?) in some parts, but it really does work as just a great, sweet story. i dont think it was boring at all, and although some of it might have seemed slightly unrealistic, i still found it to be a great story. But hey, i list Cast Away in my top 10 favourite films of all time so it seems i must enjoy Hanks "making the best of his environment". And he always does

P.S - Dont worry Caity, not much has been spoiled, that part doesnt come into it till half way but theres a lot more that happenes than that.

sorry, that part wasn't really important, I didn't think about it before posting

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I thought it was unrealistic as well. I enjoyed it because I like Tom Hanks and Stanley Tucci, but it was a little over the top in parts.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I really enjoyed the movie, i went to see it with a friend over the summer. She didn't care for it, even though she told me she did. I liked the guy from India, he was funny. Plus Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors so I have to say that any movie he does i pretty enjoy.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

i absolutely thought the terminal was a gem...tom hanks is brilliant yet again and i love spielberg...

i do believe that spielberg based the story on someone whose situation was the same as the tom hanks' character

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by moviefan20
I liked the guy from India, he was funny.
That guy was in something else...a pretty big movie. He played some sort of sidekick to the main character...the name of the movie escapes me right now. I'll get it though. He's not only funny but adorable to boot. I get that feeling I do when I look at Yoda...like I wanna squeeze them. Hard.

I don't really see the connection between THE TERMINAL and CAST AWAY, except for the same leading man, but I really didn't care for THE TERMINAL either. The entire premise of the film, that this guy couldn't leave the airport, was really hard to swallow and made the rest of the film hard to take seriously. Catherine Zeta-Jones' role was pointless and she had no chemistry with Hanks. The best thing about the movie was Stanley Tucci, but even he didn't give the move a lot of re-watch appeal.

A system of cells interlinked
Just so you know - not one person in this thread is an active MoFo anymore...