What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

There's a very young Patrick Dempsey in there...might be from Loverboy, but I'm not sure, and can't believe nobody caught Cillian Murphy...I'd know those eyes anywhere and that looks like DiCaprio at the very bottom...don't know what movie that is either.

There's a very young Patrick Dempsey in there...might be from Loverboy, but I'm not sure, and can't believe nobody caught Cillian Murphy...I'd know those eyes anywhere and that looks like DiCaprio at the very bottom...don't know what movie that is either.
That is Patrick Dempsey, but not in Loverboy. That is definitely Cillian Murphy, and yes that is indeed Leo DiCaprio. Reprinting the set since the page has flipped...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Blood Diamond, Alita and Hulk.
I am guessing the very, very fine Jennifer Connelly.
You bet your sweet bippy.

Jennifer Connelly

The twenty films are, in order, Dermot Mulroney in Career Opportunities, Ray Winstone in Noah, Dakota Fanning in American Pastoral, Patrick Dempsey in Some Girls, Janet McTeer in Waking the Dead, Jaoquin Phoenix in Reservation Road, Maddie Corman in Seven Minutes in Heaven, Mahershala Ali in Alita: Battle Angel, Benedict Cumberbatch in Creation, Laurence Fishburn in Higher Learning, Donald Pleasence in Phenomena, Mélanie Laurent and Cillian Murphy in Aloft, Billy Crudup in Inventing the Abbotts, Amy Madigan in Pollock, Leonardo DiCaprio in Blood Diamond, Josh Brolin in Only the Brave, Terry O’Quinn as Howard Hugues in The Rocketeer, the numbered creation voiced by Elijah Wood in the animated 9 (2009), Tuesday Weld in Once Upon A Time in America, and Eric Bana’s CGI’d up Hulk (2003).

Jennifer in Career Opportunities

Jennifer in Noah

Patrick Dempsey and Jennifer in Some Girls

Jennifer in Waking the Dead

Jennifer in Creation

Jennifer in Phenomena

Jennifer in Blood Diamond

Jennifer in The Rocketeer

Jennifer in Once Upon a Time in America

The only movies I recognize for sure are Snowpiercer 4th from the bottom & Melancholia 7th from the bottom.

John Hurt

The twenty films are, in order, Matthew Modine in If…Dog…Rabbit, Lorainne Bracco in Even Cowgirls Get the Blues, Ryan O’Neal in Partners, Robert Morley in Sinful Davey, Camille Coduri in King Ralph, Dennis Christopher in Jake Speed, Karen Young in Little Sweetheart, Greta Gerwig in Jackie, Greta Scacchi in White Mischief, Joanne Whalley in Scandal, Shecky Greene in History of the World: Part I, Donald Pleasence & Peter Vaughan in The Pied Piper, Freddie Jones in The Elephant Man, Charlotte Gainsbourg & Kiefer Sutherland in Melancholia, Christopher Walken in Heaven’s Gate, Ray Walston in From the Hip, Alison Pill in Snowpiercer, Tom Berenger in The Field, Rutger Hauer in The Osterman Weekend, and Jodie Foster in Contact.

John in Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

John in Partners

John as Sinful Davey

John in Jake Speed

John and Karen Young in Little Sweetheart

John in Jackie

John in Scandal

John in The Pied Piper

John as The Elephant Man