Site looks off

Tools    

I mean, if you're requesting some kind of change to it you'll have to be slightly more specific, but I'm pretty skeptical of any feedback that comes immediately after trying something new against years of ingrained habits, even if those habits involve obviously cumbersome browsing and zooming.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'd actually rather use the broken desktop on the phone then the mobile version.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. Curious how it will look now on tablet.

Respectfully, maybe having a strong opinion like that 30 seconds or so into trying it is not giving things a fair shake, for all the reasons mentioned above.

This is a thing developers talk about all the time, for what it's worth.

Mine is a mess, unusable, having a very hard time posting
Per above, try the mobile style for a bit. It's established that it's not going to work on desktop, but it's not really meant to.

It's not that, cant reply
If post too long
You should be able to scroll within the text box the same way you'd scroll on the page. I can make it a bit bigger, however, to make it a little easier.

I'm not sure what you're showing me with that last image, but that's still the desktop style. Try switching to mobile, first option on the Edit Options page. Or just Default, which will display mobile if it detects you're on a phone.

Look at top of pic

Can't scroll to the side to

Get to different page

Post too long,

Can't reach reply button
Yeah, when you said "It's not that, cant reply," I took that to mean the problem was not that you were still on the desktop style, but it looks like you still are.

That's why I linked you to it just now, in case you couldn't click? Seems to have worked for raul.

Regardless, at this point I'll just switch it in your profile manually rather than figure out exactly where the communication issue is. EDIT: when I got into your profile it was already switched, so I guess you figured it out.

My problem with the site today is that the font is too big & I can’t seem to make it smaller.

Yea on mobile now and it seems functional. Maybe it takes getting used to but it's definitely not as nice as before. Don't see any options while I'm doing this post, emojis, links, etc. No way to post pics.