A Quiet Place 2

Tools    

I really don’t think we needed a sequel

Me neither. But it's coming. Might as well get used to the idea of it. You never know. It could end up being great.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Me neither. But it's coming. Might as well get used to the idea of it. You never know. It could end up being great.
I mean I’m definitely pulling for it to be good. Especially since I heard Cillian Murphy will be in it

Wasn't a fan of the first one, but am anticipating the 2nd

Mmm. Not sure myself. Looks like they've gone the action route with it rather than the atmospheric horror of the original.

Still don't know why no characters in the film have twigged yet, that all you need is to switch on a wood-chipper then sit back at a safe distance and watch the carnage

Couldn’t make it through the first one.

Cant wait for this movie!! trailer looks amazing

Movie Forums Extra
I am looking forward to seeing this, but I highly doubt it will be possible in cinemas since its coronavirus and everything is closed here
- mandatory quarantine, so I will probably watch it at home which is kinda sad I wanted to see it in the cinema, you know, the big screen makes everything scarier.