exorcist

Tools    

What do you think of my theory on "Exorcist"?
0%
0 votes
I think you are right, cheer to the chick magnet!
66.67%
4 votes
No no no, not at all, your just a freak with a keyboard
16.67%
1 votes
I do not like you or your spelling, go away from this web forum full of love and non-discrimination of anybody!
0%
0 votes
Just your spelling is awful, you truly are a man of talent.
16.67%
1 votes
What has all tis to do with film, you stupid man!
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Why, exorcist is just a movie entaling the little girls rise through puberty who by her actions of adolecents is shamed by her parish. Yes, the skin outbreaks, the swearing, the public urination, the blood cycle, the 360 rotation of the head and summoning of the devil is just a faze we all go through at 12-16 years of age, that is all.

All those who agree with this scientific anology should post their praise, any insults directed at me and my spelling or just my spelling in central, me being a microsoft word man and all.

Or you could simply fill out the poll, save you time typing to a stupid film maker like me!

Really, I am the ladies man and I am a simple man with the ultimate power to attract and to seduce those members of the opposite sex to the male sex. That is after a lot of drinking and spin the bottle, they're all over me!

Forget that, Exorcist, stage of adolecent growth, what do you think?

I am having a nervous breakdance
It is an interesting theory and it works too. I don't think that is what the film is about on an explicit level though. But I am sure you could make a lot of film theorists, especially the feminists, interested in this.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My life isn't written very well.
What if the demon that possessed her was a 12-16 year old girl--oh the mess!

Actually your spelling says alot about how fast you type! Good work, you must type many, many words per minute!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Oh, how funny. I just got back from Best Buy where I bought Repossessed, the Linda Blair/Leslie Neilson spoof of The Exorcist, on DVD today. I'm watching it right now.

Really, I am the ladies man and I am a simple man with the ultimate power to attract and to seduce those members of the opposite sex to the male sex.
I'd love to see what you could do to her:

Go to work, simple man.