Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga

Tools    

Lets make an Indiana Jones movie without Indiana Jones in it and still use the name Indiana Jones while we're at it.

I would be all about a Furiosa movie but using Max's name is just false advertising.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
If it's a prequel then bring back Mel Gibson. Have the film set after Thunderdome. At the end, Gibson dies during child birth, and his last word is 'Max', the name of his son.
Lol, Mel giving birth to his own son. Roles have reversed because of wasteland mutation.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Yeah, but how much of a movie can that little bit of back-story really take up? Five minutes tops? Hardly seems worth it for something that never truly needed to be explained.
Who says we wanted a back story, it could just be him going through the wasteland and kicking ass.

does this movie show in my country ??

does this movie show in my country ??
Fury Road did so probably.

What does everyone else think of this new Black and Chrome Edition that's coming out? It's supposed to be Fury Road in black and white with all but the score stripped out.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Looks interesting. Is this an official release or something a fan has put together? Will miss three things with the loss of speaking parts: No bombastic speach from Imortant Joe, no Nux chattering about stuff and no blind maniac yelling about how his machine guns should sing. Apart from that, no great loss, since this allways was a dialouge light-weight.

George Miller himself said that the Black Chrome edition is Mad Max: Fury Road's best edition. This will be a very interesting watch to see if Miller still has his mind! Haha

Lets make a batman film... about batgirl and not batman?

Im not saying it wouldn't be a bad film, just saying, you cant make a chicken sandwich without the chicken.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
What does everyone else think of this new Black and Chrome Edition that's coming out? It's supposed to be Fury Road in black and white with all but the score stripped out.

Any word on release date?

Lets make a batman film... about batgirl and not batman?

Im not saying it wouldn't be a bad film, just saying, you cant make a chicken sandwich without the chicken.

Originally Posted by Clazor
Any word on release date?
December 6th in the US.

So I turned on the "English Descriptive" audio option for Fury Road and it's basically a guy describing all of the action in the movie, even referring to the characters as "The Road Warrior" and "The Mocha-Skinned Beauty".

Think it's pretty great option for blind people who can now experience it like a radio drama. Even if the narrator utterly fails to keep up with the credits (and wastes time crediting people like the cameraman). They gotta do that for more movies.