What has disturbed you in a movie.

Tools    

Has there ever been something in a movie which really disturbed you, something that turned you inside because of the possiblity it accually happening in real life.

For example, in the The Time Machine , with the moon, and the atomic weaponry and the horrible truth it might occur.

Every time if somebody "tells" you in a movie, that you are
only watching a movie, that this "isnīt real".
For example, in Scary Movie, when the girl and the boy
were talking in the girlīs room, the girl said something like:
Itīs so nice that we are alone, and the boy replied: were not
alone, thereīs the director, shooter...and so on, it annoys me.
Although, that wasnīt the only ****ty thing in Scary Movie.
I hated that film, i think it sucks! I havenīt seen SM 2, but iīm
sure it sucks too.
Iīm not sure if my reply was what you ment, but this is a thing
that disturbs me!

The Future Ed Wood
terminator 2. the horror of nuclear war when the city gets destroyed

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Um things that disturbed me.........Id have to say the whole asteroid or whatever that big chunk of rock was in Deep Impact that hit earth. Just the way it hits and all the oceans go all crazy. Also ummmmm.......ARGH what was that film..........oh yes the sum of all fears! Jeez that bomb thing was kinda scary. especially with all the messed up ways of the world at the mo. Oh yes and as always, the Blair Witch Project.....cos everyones been camping and the woods are scary and blah blah blah.....see my other posts

Schindlers List. It never fails to amaze me that that only happened 60 years ago. It's so unbelievable that that could even happen. It seems more of a horror fiction than reality. But we all know it's not.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Totally agree with you there. Cant believe i forgot that one.Suddenly all the other ideas seem a lot more trivial

Originally posted by MeSharona
oh yes the sum of all fears! Jeez that bomb thing was kinda scary. especially with all the messed up ways of the world at the mo.
When they had just taken the president out of the Stadium and suddenly there was that slow and silent aerial shot of the city, I knew something was going to happen, I thought it was going to happen right there, FREAKY, hey!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
When I was a little kid, I watched Wargames with my uncle...scared me sh*tless. Some stupid computer hacker nearly ending civilization as we know it? Brrrrr. It still disturbs me.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
Yo! God have any of you ever done a post pissed before!? its wicked! im hammered after a good night out for my birthday. hings that f**k me up are, deep impact, WOAH! sacry, meteors and all that, then "The Day after" ooOOOOOOh, horrid! imagine it, its really yukky. Or Maybe "The NEt" thats horrid, they ersase u form history! yuk yuk yuk. all my fasmily would be dead! that would make me cry. they are the things that disturb me in a movie. disturb me badkly i say!

god im drubnk! birthdays are the best!

Not only have I never, ever made a post on this board under the influence of alcohol, I'm aghast at the very idea of drunkenness in any context: it's a sign of weaknness, and of course morally repugnant.

For shame. For shame.

*URP*
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Every scene in `The Entity` where Carla Moran is raped and attacked by an unseen (is there any other kind?) Poltergeist.
Watched a Documentary a few months back which took a look at 1/2 dozen different people around the World who suffer from this same abuse as I speak, today ...Poor B@stards!

Also, any scene in a movie which shows Humans being killed and eaten by animals..
See:Jaws/The Ghost & the Darkness/The Edge/Lake Placid, etc.
This **** happens too frequently in real life of course.

One of the things that disturb me the most are movies where kids get abducted or murdered. Ashley Pond and Miranda Gatis are local girls here. I live just a handful of miles from them, and I think, "What if that was Jacquelyn?". I don't know if I would want to continue with my life if my daughters were murdered. I guess I'm weak in that respect. I would like to stab all the child molester's/abuser's/killer's in the world. Actually I'd like to torture them all, yeah, that's the ticket.
Pull all their teeth out and put little tack nails in all the roots, touching the nerve endings. Wire the nails together with cooper and hook it up to a battery. Use a drill and drill holes in their kneecaps, elbows, ankles, and cheekbones. Break a syringe needle halfway and stick it in their eyeballs so I could suck the fluid out of the sacks. Ohhhh, there are so many ways to hurt those MoFo cowards!

That scene in Robocop where the "That 70's show" dad blows off Peter Wellers hand with a shotgun... for some reason that scene was very disturbing to me...

Imax Rulez
what disturbed me most in a movie is when an animal is killed or slaughtered.

i remember a movie called " ORCA II " i think, fishermen captured a Mother Orca ( Killer Whale ) who happens to be Pregnant.

So, when they raise her body upside down on the boat's deck, the Baby Orca fell off and it was dead. That scene really disturbed me the most. I wish they'd never shown it cuz it just made me so mad at whoever decided to include that in a movie.

Yes, it's only a movie and those are just props but it's disturbing anyway.

http://www.chatarea.com/imax

"I can't help it..."
I saw this film a couple of days ago, "Smallpox 2002 - Silent Weapon". And it scared the **** out of me!

Its about a terrorist that infects himself with Smallpox & goes around the world infecting people, starting with New York.
In the end, millions died...
And it is very possible for it to happen... gulp.