Who would you want to direct Jurassic Park 4?

Tools    

Who would you want to direct Jurassic Park 4?
58.33%
7 votes
Stevy Playmount Speilberg
25.00%
3 votes
Joe Johnston
8.33%
1 votes
Give Rachel Griffiths a chance!
8.33%
1 votes
Mitchell Bowker...EXTRAORDINAR
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who g** d**n you? There are two directors in the running, but four options, choose wisely

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
"Were you dropped on your head as a toddler?"
All signs point to YES.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm sorry, I wasn't dropped on my head. This is mearly a form of creative comic.

You know where now stick it!

A comment like that could result in banning, but we're friendly people around here.

There's nothing very creative about it. More stupid than anything.

The Future Ed Wood
i would like to see mr lucas do it! have obi wan run in and save a herd of galamimuses! lol, i dont see why they are doing a 4th one though, where can you go from 3?

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

I think Dennis Dugan (Big Daddy, Saving Silverman) should direct it. Either him or Roger Christian (Battlefield Earth). Wait, is there a way with our rapidly advancing technology to dig up Edward Wood Jr., get a DNA sample, and have him cloned? THAT is who should be helming Jurrasic Park 4.

If not Ed Wood, how about Dolly the cloned sheep?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Steven officially said he would not Direct the next one, if you would like to know. (He told me personally) So, for gods sake, give Rachel Griffiths a chance!

Originally posted by Ladies Man
Steven officially said he would not Direct the next one, if you would like to know. (He told me personally)

Yeah , right.

I know he is no...I was giving my opinion on whom I wished would direct it.

Plus I was being sarcastic w/ close thread.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Are they actually making a Jurassic Park 4?

If so, why?

Don't they learn?

Yeah, they are making a fourth...and yeah, Spielberg's learned: he's learned to be more involved in the dino-flicks to stop them from sucking...which is why I have high hopes for this one.

Listen to the Master people.

Vote '1' Rachel Griffiths. (Have you seen her short film?)

Originally posted by Ladies Man
Listen to the Master people.

Vote '1' Rachel Griffiths. (Have you seen her short film?)

To reiterate an earlier theme in this thread, did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

The guy is TRYING to be funny, but it's coming off in an immature fashion. To quote a line from The Jerk, "See a doctor and get rid of it".