Making films in Australia...

Tools    

We can't go on like this, we can't argue about something we have two different opinions about which will never change.
No. But we can discuss. I'm just discussing is all.
What do you think Movieforums is? A bunch of people with opinions. All we do is dicuss opinions. So don't say we shouldn't dicuss opinions. Of course, that's just my opinion...

Who cares about our differences in language, event colloqual.
Who indeed syntax cares about!!

Lets make up and move on to different arguments which won't effect us as deeply as this.
I'm not effected deeply.
Not even shallowly. Or remotely.
And what's more you said let's not argue now you're telling me to find other arguments?
What's the deal with that? Bit contradictory, no?

Yawn.

Put it this way.
I put forward my points and you don't argue about any of them except the manner in which you didn't write a sentence in the correct way, and then you say let's not argue. I'm going to take this as a sign of, not defeat per se but as pretty bloody sad all the same. Make an effort to prove your opinions if they're valid. Otherwise what am I to think.

White flag waving, that's what...

What do you say?
How about no?

I will film in Australia because that's what i want to do. Do whatever you want to do!

That's what I've been saying the entire time.
Do what you want to do! I'm just saying it won't be as cheap in the future, don't let that stop you.

You laugh at me.
I think I'll laugh at you.
It's taken you a whie to get it.

And the spelling error still stands.

So excuse me a moment: