Emma watson is my favorite woman actor

Tools    

there are many reasons to this. 1 is because she played in alot of movies and had experience at acting. 2 is because she is hot. i think shes the hottest girl to be in the harry potter films. 3 is because she is rich and famouse all around the world. daniel radcliffe(harry potter) and rupert grint(ron weasly) are popular to but more people like her

I agree. Emma Watson is hot, popular, and a great actor. To me, EW will never beat Daniel Radcliffe, but she is still majorly accepted and respected as a great Hollywood actress.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
there are many reasons to this. 1 is because she played in alot of movies and had experience at acting. 2 is because she is hot. i think shes the hottest girl to be in the harry potter films. 3 is because she is rich and famouse all around the world. daniel radcliffe(harry potter) and rupert grint(ron weasly) are popular to but more people like her

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wait a sec. Isn't Emma too old for you? She's already 18. I mean she's cute and all and has basically grown up before us on screen. Oh yeah, she's also "famouse" or maybe a "fa mouse"?

There's actually a photo of Emma on Google Images of her wearing a bikini, but I'm not sure it's real.

Anyway, what do you think of Emma's mom [not], Emily? I like her eyes.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
so apparently being hot and popular makes you a good actress...

Registered Creature
Hahaha, I remember on this poll, these idiots were comparing Harry Potter to LOTR, and the majority of people chose Hermione over Arwen, saying she was the more "beautiful" one.

It was REALLY sad. ;]

My mistake. I opened this thread because I thought it was about Emily Watson. Emily is awesome. Great actor, very interesting face. I am a big fan of Emily. She was great in Red Dragon.
So Emma is her daughter, huh. Gee, that’s nice.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

Robert Mitchum is my favorite non-actress actor.

A system of cells interlinked
She has played really only one character during her entire career. She had another small role in a non-HP film, but, other than that, it's just been Hermione. She's OK in that role, but, she has yet to show any true range, or an ability to handle subtle histrionics.

Certainly not a top player, by any stretch.

"Actress" is the correct term...

She fits perfectly into the role of Hermione Granger in the HP films. Daniel Radcliffe is better though. I still don't see why you said Emma Watson is more popular than Daniel Radcliffe, when he plays the role of Harry Potter.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
She's adorable and I think she's a great role model for young kids(at least better than most of the trash out there) but I think she royal screwed up the role of Hermoine Granger. I mean, part of it is the studio's fault, they totally drained her of her character in exchange for making her more likeable to the general public, but she also has done a poor job as an actress. She hasn't really evolved in the past few years, and she just seems fake to me. And jesus christ, why is meet the spartans on your top 10 list?