runescape is awesome

Tools    

i think that runescape.com is the best game for a computer. i just logged off it after leviling up. this too is a great web because i like talking about movies and games and things. ive been a member for a while on here but i havent had time to get on. well best game"runescape.com"

I play Runescape, too.
Dragonslayer's username = Hysonsmith13
My username = Holden Pike
Not trying to steal Holden Pike's MoFo username, but I have a great fanship towards William Holden Pike. So don't get any ideas, and it's not exactly rule-breaking or stealing because Holden Pike on Movie Forums might not be a member to RS, so I took it first.

William Holden Pike's Got a Shotgun!!!!!!!
Is nobody remembering this famous phrase?

Welcome to the human race...
Evidently not.

Anyway, you'd better hope the real Holden doesn't read this thread. I'm just saying, because the fact that you refer to William Holden Pike...hell, it makes me cringe.

Anyway, I registered on Runescape a couple of years ago and got over it after 10 minutes.

Evidently not.

Anyway, you'd better hope the real Holden doesn't read this thread. I'm just saying, because the fact that you refer to William Holden Pike...hell, it makes me cringe.

Anyway, I registered on Runescape a couple of years ago and got over it after 10 minutes.
Meh, I appreciate Holden Pike. But, he has to get over it, because it can't be changed. Plus, it's just a username - Just hope he doesn't start a death threat

Runescape in my book is addicting.

Welcome to the human race...
Meh, I appreciate Holden Pike. But, he has to get over it, because it can't be changed. Plus, it's just a username - Just hope he doesn't start a death threat

Runescape in my book is addicting.
I wasn't really thinking of that - the actor in question is called William Holden. Period. "Pike" is a character Holden played in The Wild Bunch, not his last name as you seem to be saying.

I'm just saying.