NEW Movie Forums Search Engine

Tools    

I have been working on a NEW movie forums search engine incase the search ever goes down on this site.. it works excellent and has every link to movie forums on it.. It is called The Movie Forums Search ENGINE.. enjoy!! hope to get some good reviews soon.. Thanks!!

Link:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=00...68:lacjczvcp1k

I think you may need to give this guy/gal a job Chris.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
As nice as this is, this is really nothing special. Lot's of sites have this said feature, only embedded into the site, not linked off of it.

And I'm going to gander a guess, but if the search engine on this site ever went down, a good part of me would think that the site itself is down as a whole, because I think the search option is built into vBulletin itself. I know web design, I have my own website. Still, I could be very well off, but that's my guess.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awsome job Morbidpig its a good idea for the site. Its always good to have a back plan lol

Always nice to have a backup. Not as convenient, but a good way to make sure if you're pretty sure something exists, but can't quite find it here.

Not that I ever have that problem.

A system of cells interlinked
I have never had an issue with the search function here. Seems to work fine for me!

I'll stick with the real thing.

Nice. I hear that it is more accurate as well? This link is going in my favorites...

Seems solid, better and more reliable. Thanks, I'm going to use this for now on!

Very well put together. It puzzles me why the original Movie Forums search engine wouldn't be doing the exact same function as this.

thanks. i'll try it )

Seeings how he didn't really make his own user-name, or avatar, you have to wonder who made this for him!
From what I understand, the entire deal was a joke. The guy was trying to make MorbidPig look bad. Morbid made the avatar himself. Plus, he probably made this search engine. Not to mention that it's from Google, and that is something easy to do.

What do you mean: From what you understand? Do you know this guy/gal? Destiny will probably link that old thread here if she feels like it. But I read it and someone from another site came on here and accused MP of not only stealing the avatar but called him/her out for saying that he/she created it as well. Interestingly, he/she (Morbid Pig) hasn't been back since.

From what I understand, the entire deal was a joke. The guy was trying to make MorbidPig look bad. Morbid made the avatar himself. Plus, he probably made this search engine. Not to mention that it's from Google, and that is something easy to do.
I've been wondering for a while now if you weren't MorbidPig. Maybe so. Maybe not. It's odd how much you care about this. You've defended him twice now. Once here, and once in his avatar thread. You both seem to share the same birthday, as well. Oddly enough, neither of them showed on the main page.

Anyway, I've already told you this in his avatar thread. He did not make it, and I know for sure, because I went to that board. There is no way that an entire board of people, including the Admins, Mods, members, and the real MorbidPig himself, are all lying. The real MorbidPig has been on that board for a long time. He has been making their signatures, and avatars, during that time.

If you aren't him, then why do you keep defending someone you don't even know? Hell, the only reason he came to this board, was to make numerous posts, long enough to turn around and spam some members about his music website.