Smallville

Tools    

I liked Mercy(was a ripoff but heck)
Season six though the business cannot wait for seven. Rumours of Brainiac coming back, but we all know what to expect from S6's finale. It'll still be Smallville but just a little bit more......Bizarre....

Beware The Probe!
Being a huuuge Supergirl fan, I was seriously lovin last night's episode of Smallville, "Kara" where we meet the mysterious girl from Krypton.

She's definately a hottie and not only can she fly but she can fly into space which is something even Clark can't do.

Alot of fans seem to hate that fact and how everyone else from Krypton can fly except Clark (Chloe has bugged him about that a couple times too).

Course being new to Earth she isn't aware of some of her other powers that Clark has mastered like super-hearing which he has to teach her how to use so at least we now know that not all new Kryptonian arrivals will always be more powerful than Clark.

Her trip to the playground to find the baby Kal-El was pretty funny.
I like how she's so direct with everyone though I'm sure Clark will teach her how to behave with others.

It also seems that Lex may be over Lana (she blew up her own clone?) especially since he's now obsessed with the mysterious blonde girl who saved him.

A system of cells interlinked
I really liked both episodes so far this season...

Wondering where the Season will go though, not convinced it needed the addition of Supergirl, Season 6 worked nicely on the Lex/Clark conflict which, in fairness, is what the show as been building towards and bringing in Supergirl at this point seems like a sidestep from that plot. Anyway, definitely better so far than the show was in Season 4/5.

eh, i still enjoy watching Smallville and it still appeals to me because im a fan of Superman, but i think its killing the story. Although i do enjoy having Supergirl in the season and other various characters from DC comics.

WARNING: "Smallville" spoilers below
A crystal that contains Clark's mother (Lara-El) DNA? Are they gonna clone her or something? and the show made Lana into a twisted not so innocent girl from Smallville anymore.

Enemies are so stimulating.
i really like smallville, i think i enjoyed last season more than this one so far. season 6 i remember every week i was excited after seeing it. this season hasnt been so amazing. i think its because i really want lana to die. i like the episodes with clark/lional and lex. lana is just annoying.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

You know, I used to hate Lana. When the show first started, I could not STAND her lame, whiny character. However, she has gotten a lot better, and her character is actually interesting, and a bit deeper now. I like this season a lot. I did like last season a lot, too. The JLA stuff went a bit over the top, though, so I think this season edges it out. I do miss Green Arrow, though...

And, wow, Hi Sis... Long time no see...

yeah i suppose she has improved. but she still annoys me a bit. why does she have to lie to clarke? although, this season is a massive story of secrets and lies so far. clark is lying to supergirl too. thats gonna come back and bite him in the butt. that'll be exciting.

yes, Sedai, it has been ever such a long time. i dont think i have been on here properly since i left to go to uni. after getting cut off from the online word i stopped coming on here, now im forever online because my job is quite unactive at times. i think i have made a good choice in spending my free work time on here.

Yup

Lot's of changes/improvements since you last visited. Check out the new Lists feature, the revamped review section, and the slick new shoutbox!

yeah i noticed the favourite movies one. ill have to take a look at the other ones. i like making lists. i may get carried away. yeah i like the new review section. havent really looked at the shoutbox yet.

Was anyone thinking the last episode compacted like the entire seasons storyline into it? In a way it was kinda refreshing not dragging things out too long but some of it needed a fair bit of time, definitely a two parter. And what happened to Brianiac?

yeah i thought they seemed to have squeezed loads into that episode. then i realised there wasnt going to be another one until december some time and figured they did it so that everyone is left going 'omgomgomg' which i was a bit like that by the end.

Oh, is it? I heard it wasn't effected by the strike. That probably makes sense about the cramming in that episode then.

yeah, the only reason i found out was because i was looking on this thing i have on my igoogle page about the next episode and it says 25 days till next episode or something. so i looked on kryptosite.com and it says on there that its not playing for a while too i hate it when they do big breaks.

They have a total of 7 episodes left in the can for Smallville. I saw a list somewhere that showed how many "ready" episodes all the shows on TV had. Smallville was one of the shows that had a decent amount left. Most of the shows have 3-5 left.

Beware The Probe!
I read somewhere that December 13th is the last episode and sadly from what I've seen mentioned in every Smallville listing site that will also be the next new one.
Reruns till then?
I really hope not.

The next 3 are 'Gemini', 'Persona' and 'Siren' and I was really counting on seeing Black Canary in Siren.

Beware The Probe!
Wow.
This thread was really burried.
No one here watching Smallville anymore?
I've noticed on other boards lots of people who have hated the show year after year are really liking this season.
Big improvement in stories even though Lex and Lana are gone (Lana is back as a guest star for the bext few eps though).

Also, this week has the biggest episode to date.
Not just because it will be Chloe and Jimmy's wedding but they've been building up one of the new cast members, Metropolis paramedic Davis Bloome, and as we saw in the Phantom Zone ep a couple weeks ago, Zod's wife, Faora reveals he is actually her and Zod's son...Doomsday!

When news of the show bringing the villain who killed Superman onto the show leaked at the start of the season I was pretty worried they'd screw it up but from the look of this week's previews --OMG he actually looks like Doomsday!

He was never Zod's child or had a human identity in the comics, but hey, this is Smallville. It seems to work this time.

After this week, we get a hiatus till January and then the episode I'm even more stoked about than the Doomsday one.
I've been waiting 8 years to see this one...
The Legion of Superheroes come to Smallville!