Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd...

Tools    

Oh ho ho ho!! I can't link you to it, but on the front page of Yahoo tonight is the trailer for Sweeney Todd. I am so SO stoked!
thanks, and yeah that looks flippin sweet

The People's Republic of Clogher
HMV - His Master's Voice

An old record label which slowly morphed into a music shop.

As to the film, Burton is one of those directors I couldn't give a tupenny damn about, usually. Tim Spall's in it, though, and I used to go out with a hairdresser...

I just wanna see ASH in something besides Little Britain and old Buffy!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I just wanna see ASH in something besides Little Britain and old Buffy!
Yeah, I'm happy about that, though I don't know how much we'll see of him. ASH can sing to me any day though, oh yes he can.

As to the film, Burton is one of those directors I couldn't give a tupenny damn about, usually.

You don't like Timmy?

I watched the trailer for Sweeney the other day and can't wait to see this....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
You don't like Timmy?
Totally ambivalent towards him, Caity. No feelings at all really - Every time I see a Burton film I think to myself that Terry Gilliam could have made it so much better,

Totally ambivalent towards him, Caity. No feelings at all really - Every time I see a Burton film I think to myself that Terry Gilliam could have made it so much better,

See I tend to agree with you to some aspects, I love Gilliam but on the other hand I love Burton's work too. There are a plethora of similarities about the two of them but I find that Gilliam's films carry alot more intelligence and if i'm down for a movie like that I'd be all over Gilliam at that moment, Burton's consider not that much thinking just to sit back and enjoy the visuals.

I for one will be there opening day to see this film and its nice to see it rated R.

fbi
I hope burton just gets the job done rather than indulge in some fantasy world like he does with films like ed scissor hands and big fish. I think burton is overrated anyway. Will check it out however

Enemies are so stimulating.
Can...not....wait for this film! i almost saw it in the theatre about 3 years ago but couldnt so am so so excited to see the film. the trailer gives me goose bumps. johnny depp is so cool. i like the look of the nice little colourful parts of the film too, so tim burton. i reckon this will be a film soundtrack ill listen too for months.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = Awesome Film

The Adventure Starts Here!
sisboombah, if you get a chance to see a stage production sometime, GO. It is an amazing experience, and I'm certain the film will be wonderful but entirely different in terms of the raw experience. There are ways they handle the staging of a live production that make it worth the price of admission.

It is playing live here in Pittsburgh this winter, and tickets go on sale next month. I'm there!

Enemies are so stimulating.
sisboombah, if you get a chance to see a stage production sometime, GO. It is an amazing experience, and I'm certain the film will be wonderful but entirely different in terms of the raw experience. There are ways they handle the staging of a live production that make it worth the price of admission.

It is playing live here in Pittsburgh this winter, and tickets go on sale next month. I'm there!
ooo thats cool, maybe that means they'll start playing it on stage in london too. that'll be great. will definately go this time if it plays near me again.

I'm a bunch of a hell!
this movie really catch my attention, it's another challenging role for Johnny, i like the way he portray his role here.