What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
trapped at work because of a ****** job that keeps going on and on and on and on and on...
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

trapped at work because of a ****** job that keeps going on and on and on and on and on...
Hey nice to see you sis

Gummygirl I you

rite now???

I'm masterbat... never mind

jks

Aye, the whole part of the town which surrounds me is still closed off. I was thinking about kidnapping a sherpa to go out and get a pint of milk an hour ago.

Turns out that the cop was shot several times in the shoulder and he's 'stable' in hospital. It could have been much much worse but doesn't bode well for the festive season. I'd forgotten what a nasty little place this can be.

How is everything going there now? Have they let you out for milk or do I need to make a delivery....

Hugs Nebs and Gummo....

Glad you found your way home Sis...

Right now I'm wishing I was comfortably numb....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Listening to a Bill Hicks CD and reflecting on having finished school.

Working in front of the computer while listening to the music "Way Back into Love".

The People's Republic of Clogher
How is everything going there now? Have they let you out for milk or do I need to make a delivery....
I bribed some of the guards and they let me through the cordon. Ouch.

It wasn't as bad as when we had our house mortar bombed in the late 80s. We had the army camping at our gate for 3 days.

The same scum that carried out the Omagh bomb have claimed responsibility for this one (I had two cops at the door asking if I'd seen or heard anything which then degenerated into a conversation about my PS3) and a man and woman were arrested soon after. Dunno how that's progressing.

Now, I've only lived in this particular town since 2002 and hadn't realised that the road junction where the cop was shot was a well known IRA ambush point when The Troubles were at their peak. I thought that was weird as it's right beside a Catholic cathedral...

Argh. I've just had to give a statement about this attempted murder because of something I saw a week before it happened. Identity parade time, I think - though I'm not the one standing in the line, smartarses.

Wonder if the witness protection program extends to that? These guys aren't the sort of people you want to make enemies of.

Argh. I've just had to give a statement about this attempted murder because of something I saw a week before it happened. Identity parade time, I think - though I'm not the one standing in the line, smartarses.

Wonder if the witness protection program extends to that? These guys aren't the sort of people you want to make enemies of.

Sounds like a good time to meet your relative in New Zealand to me...

Listening to some Mp3s queued on my media player..

Tatty can come here, I have a spare room

He can come stay with me too but he might actually be safer where he is then where I live right now....

Right now I am trying to remember how many Tylenol I've already taken... and wondering why some people seem to always have bad luck (not me... just someone I know)...

I'm Waiting an hour....

Good news: Seeing Beouwolf

Bad news: I have to call my theater an hour before the showing to see if I can get a ticket. I work there and should get in for free (like normal) right??? This new theater I started to work in is literally a piece of sh*t, the rules are for crap, they don't really don't show EVERYTHING that is released like other theaters do (which sucks), they are the cheapest place in the world and I can't wait till another theater gets built near me. I'm gettin the hell out.

It's magic when two women are fighting over you!

Seriously though - this witness protection thing. Do I really have to move to Iowa? I'll probably have to change my MoFo screen name too.

All this from trying to be a good citizen...