Dear MoFos, What is the best Sandwich?

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
I love sandwiches so it's hard to say which is my favorite.

I have cravings for...

A Spinach Melt...made with Spinach sauted with onions...mixed w/ ricotta and spices...fresh mushrooms/Provolone on top...stuffed in a pita and toasted until nicely warm and gooey.

Full Mozzy...Fresh mozarella, fresh spinach w/Sundried tomatoes and pesto on this incredible roll (not sure what type of roll it is, but it's wonderful).

I love Rueben too and will crave them, but don't order them often. The cornbeef has to be good, lean and heaped on. I also prefer sauerkraut to coleslaw on it.

The ones I make the most and are...

BTL's with cheese.
Turkey Club
PB and Banana
Egg, sausage with cheese....my sandwich for anytime/anywhere.

Enemies are so stimulating.
I recently had a christmas sandwich in celebration of the wonderful fact that it is almost christmas! yay. it was very tasty. however, i like the christmas sandwiches made at home rather than ones in the shops. you can try and stuff as much christmas dinner inside them as possible and its just heavenly christmas joy in every bite.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The snack bar at my girlfriend's college sells a sandwich with turkey, pepporoni and cheese on a kaiser-roll-type-thing. It's fantabulous, I do declare.

Certifiably troglodytic.
The best sandwich I ever ate was a grilled chicken served on an onion bun with honey mustard I got at a deli-restaurant in Mississippi.... but my all time favorite sandwich is still a PB&J....
PB&J....absolutely the best. You know what makes it better? When someone who loves you and knows how to gob on tons of jelly makes one for you!

I am half agony, half hope.
It's a toss up between grilled cheese (sharp cheddar) and Tuna (with onion, miracle whip, and pickle in it) on white bread with lettuce.

Johann von Goethe

You're a Genius all the time

Fluffernutter Supreme
Take equal parts marshmallow fluff & peanut butter (preferably smooth) and spread evenly on two slices of bread (preferably white). Slap those two slices of bread together and consume.

I don't need a bigger boat.
I love Rueben too and will crave them, but don't order them often. The cornbeef has to be good, lean and heaped on. I also prefer sauerkraut to coleslaw on it.
IMHO absolutely nothing beats a properly made Rueben.

But coleslaw on a Rueben that's just......wrong! On so many levels.

I dont think theres an actual name for it but my favourite sandwich (excluding the tradition Aussie bbq steak sandwich, considing of onion, marinated steak and sauce) would be at subway. A footlong chicken fillet + bacon, with lettuce, carrot, lil onion, toasted lightly with pizza sauce. CURSE YOU MOFO making me hungry when im feeling particularly lazy!

If you do not like overeasy eggs then you are out of this one, but if you do the Spanglish sandwich looks outstanding, I think ever since I saw the movie I have wanted one.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Ham and turkey sandwich is my answer.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

As long as it's in wholemeal slices I am not too fussy.
Used to only eat white bread but I find it a bit bland nowadays.

Turkey and stuffing is nice!

If you do not like overeasy eggs then you are out of this one, but if you do the Spanglish sandwich looks outstanding, I think ever since I saw the movie I have wanted one.
That looks good.... and now I am hungry....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
There's a sandwich place in my town that serves a sandwich called "the sanchez" and you can order it "extra dirty". Hope nobody thinks me too much of a prude when I say I've never had any desire to order a dirty sanchez.

I love eating ham, cheese and egg sandwich..So yummy!

tuna,+some slice hardboiled eggs+mayo+cheese...sandwich..there you go..expresso sandwich from the kitchen..

the super extra hot spicy sandwich please? does anyone have it here? i'm wanting it so much..super hot sandwich i'm dying to have that..

I'm a big fan of the simple sandwiches such as:
PB&J
PB&Banana
Grilled Cheese

But I also had a delicious sandwich at the Mellow Mushroom that was teryaki tofu, sprouts, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and melted cheese. Very very very fine, indeed.