Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Rumours of a trailer dropping within hours......(sorry if you clicked thinking "trailer")

Currently on a rewatch, getting toward end of S3, trying to drag it out to start if S8.

Random thoughts during rewatch,

Ned, Catelyn and Robb were ****ing stupid.

Jamie's arc from mega douche to decent bloke is incredible.

Tyrion used to be so much better.

So many great characters still alive, esp villains Tywin, Ramsey, Joffrey.

Welcome to the human race...
I barely remember anything from the last two seasons and I question if it's worth the effort to try re-watching them.

I find dense (in the good sense) shows like this to rewatch pretty well. I often don't feel excited about rewatching a previous season of some show or another, even if I love it, and then once I start I appreciate how well-made it really is that I get sucked in all over, even knowing what'll happen (Better Call Saul is like this).

TRAILER IS OUT!

can't link in my phone

Yep, OMFG so exited!

Can barely see trailer on phone, everything so dark, Long Night I guess watch again later (hundreds of times).

I was actually pondering whether we will actually see "the long night" as in proper darkness, or just a twilight/dullness but I guess they've gone proper night mode.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'll start today with Game of Thrones. Never watched before.
South Park says it's all about dicks and dragons. Guess I'll find out.
Bought the seven seasons, better be good.

No no no. It's floppy penis, ok?

A system of cells interlinked
On re-watch, I found season one to kind of drag in places. Get through that one as fast as possible, and then it starts to pick up a bit.

So lucky that you haven't had to endure the waiting we've gone though. Or maybe that's half the fun, all the speculation etc.

Enjoy the ride!

On re-watch, I found season one to kind of drag in places. Get through that one as fast as possible, and then it starts to pick up a bit.
I've heard that. I'd some friends that quited the series after the first episodes. I actually decided to watch Game of Thrones because of an image I saw on Men's Humor Facebook page mocking in a sense those who've never saw the series. I endured school/work discussion battles about GoT, but I didn't endured a Facebook post.

So lucky that you haven't had to endure the waiting we've gone though. Or maybe that's half the fun, all the speculation etc.

Enjoy the ride!
Most of the times I wait until the series end to start watching, not because I can't wait, but because I forget everything from one season to the next. The only series I'm watching that didn't yet ended, are Better Call Saul, Shameless and Gomorrah, I'd say True Detective also, but it doesn't have any plot connection. There are so many good old series to watch out there, I don't need yet to watch the newcomers.

I've heard that. I'd some friends that quited the series after the first episodes. I actually decided to watch Game of Thrones because of an image I saw on Men's Humor Facebook page mocking in a sense those who've never saw the series. I endured school/work discussion battles about GoT, but I didn't endured a Facebook post.

Most of the times I wait until the series end to start watching, not because I can't wait, but because I forget everything from one season to the next. The only series I'm watching that didn't yet ended, are Better Call Saul, Shameless and Gomorrah, I'd say True Detective also, but it doesn't have any plot connection. There are so many good old series to watch out there, I don't need yet to watch the newcomers.

I know people like that too, I think S1E1 is one of the better episodes, easily in the top 10 (of 67 episodes).

I would forget loads about shows like Westworld or The Walking Dead between seasons because they are forgettable but nothing about GoT, I have watched it right through tons of times, + read books and pondered loads though.

It has been a fun few years though trying to guess what's going to happen during seasons, more often that not my own guesses were wildly wrong.

7 years old but LOL

Anyone else think there is a chance things keep happening and Bran gets killed before tells Jon and Sam decided not tell Jon the truth cause sees he is happier. Think it be funny if Bran and Jon keep getting interrupted and Night King comes too fast or Jon seems very busy and doesnt see Bran long enough for a story of whats happeningg