Irreversbile murder scene

Tools    

Hey, I didn't really know where to post this, so I just put it here. Does anybody know of anywhere (other than Kazaa) where I can download the head bashing scene in Irreversible? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. I'm not interested in it enough to buy or rent the movie, plus I've heard that it really isn't all that good. I've just heard so many things about that scene, as well as the rape scene, but I'm not interested in watching that. I'm not a sicky or anything, but I'm curious by nature and after hearing SO many things about it I'd really like to see what all the fuss is about.

My opinion....I would suggest to just rent it. It won't hurt. If you download Kazaa it costs you money, plus there will TONS of spyware and pop-ups on your computer and trust me - you do not want that.

Yeah I know. I used to have Kazaa, but got rid of it. Is Irreversible actually a decent enough movie to sit through? Also, are those 2 scenes really as bad as people say they are? I guess it all has to do with each person's opinions and tastes on what is disturbing however.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
whoopdido, I have seen it.

Like jrs says just rent it.

The two scenes you want to see happen in the first half of the movie.

You'll probably spend more time downloading it, if you ever find it.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I'm really just curious about those scenes so if the movie isn't very good I just won't watch it, but who knows--I might as well give it a chance eh.

It was beauty killed the beast.
The scenes are extremely graphic. The movie is pretty good, although Kong feels less strongly about it than he did immediately after watching it. Certainly worth checking out.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
It's very far off to the side of the screen. I think it would have been better had it been more centered and the camera was still instead of following the fire extinguisher.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Irreversible is an amazing film. It's extremely brutal, and very very harsh. You will not like the experience, but emotions will be evoked, and that's a good thing.

Rent it!

Then buy it!

Cheers, Martin

Originally Posted by whoopdido
Hey, I didn't really know where to post this, so I just put it here. Does anybody know of anywhere (other than Kazaa) where I can download the head bashing scene in Irreversible? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. I'm not interested in it enough to buy or rent the movie, plus I've heard that it really isn't all that good. I've just heard so many things about that scene, as well as the rape scene, but I'm not interested in watching that. I'm not a sicky or anything, but I'm curious by nature and after hearing SO many things about it I'd really like to see what all the fuss is about.