Stuck On You

→ in
Tools    

The Farrely Brothers have done it again. I just got out of Stuck on you, and to be truthful, I was expecting it to be pretty stuppid, I wan't expecting it to be like other Farrely films. Well not only was it great, but it might be one of the best Farrely flims. It was funny, touching, and well written. I loved it, if you like There's Something About Mary, or Dumb and Dumber, then this is a must see!!!!

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

I did not see it at all but I heard it really sucked big time!So I don't think I want to see it and I don't care too much for that kind of movie anyway!
It is just not funny to me!It is stupid humor like "Dumb and Dumber"Pointless and sick!
Thank you for the reviews anyway Yoda!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I heard this movie was bad also. I might just wait to see it on DVD. It might be a good DVD movie.

Is there a soundtrack to this movie? I've checked everywhere and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know the names of any of the songs in this movie, especially the one sung by Greg Kinnear in the Bonnie and Clyde scene? Thanks.

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by catchafire14
Is there a soundtrack to this movie? I've checked everywhere and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know the names of any of the songs in this movie, especially the one sung by Greg Kinnear in the Bonnie and Clyde scene? Thanks.
That was "Summertime"!

It's one of the most famous tumes ever!

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
I heard this movie was bad also. I might just wait to see it on DVD. It might be a good DVD movie.
Wait for the DVD, because after you watch it you will be able to break it.

Originally Posted by Kong
That was "Summertime"!

It's one of the most famous tumes ever!
i`m having a debate with someone, who is the song by?

Does anyone know the name of the first song played by jukebox when greg went to see matt after operation, please!

No, but if you're interested in discussing the movie, I'm game. I think it's one of the best Farrelly movies yet, and is a lot more emotionally wrenching than the overrated (enjoyable, but overrated) Mystic River.

i enjoyed this movie. there were some really funny scenes, such as the teddy bear scene . plus, Eva Mendes was looking

Originally Posted by Steve
No, but if you're interested in discussing the movie, I'm game. I think it's one of the best Farrelly movies yet, and is a lot more emotionally wrenching than the overrated (enjoyable, but overrated) Mystic River.
Emotionally wrenching? Wow. Kong thougt that it was emotionally stunted, immature, and cloying. Right down there with Love Actually as one of 2003's worst.

What about it affected you so?

Great review Kong... and just about what I suspected about this one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I saw Stuck on You yesterday with a friend. It had some funny moments but it was one of the worst Farrelly Brothers Movies I have seen.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I saw this film last week, I'll say this about it, Greg Kinnear is very nice eye candy, and The song performed by him at the end is very good.

I saw Stuck on You prolly about two weeks ago. I thought the movie was funny and it gave me a laugh. On the other hand I didn't like that the movie was making fun of siamese twins. I prolly could have waited for it to come out on DVD though. After all, the only reason why I have been going to the movie theater is because it is new and I want to enjoy it while it stays nice. It's so awful that the customers cannot keep the place clean. But the employees don't even care to keep the place nice either.

Woops sorry about going off on the new movie theater.

Originally Posted by Kong
Emotionally wrenching? Wow. Kong thougt that it was emotionally stunted, immature, and cloying. Right down there with Love Actually as one of 2003's worst.

What about it affected you so?
Stuck on You, to me, is about our shared humanity - it has a lot to say about the human impulse to mock and deride people that are different. That beautiful scene where Bo and May talk by the pool and Walt tries to make himself invisible is the Farrelly Brothers' artistry in a nutshell - all three characters have their own respective flaws, but they share the frame equally and we watch Bo and May fall in love before our eyes. These 'different' characters make up in human longing and sadness what they lack in physical appearance, and as we all know, the serious subjects are also the funniest. There's something very moving to me about the Farrellys' fierce insistence on taking their characters' emotions seriously, no matter how embarassing the situation, how absurd the payoff. And it's that refusal to compromise, coupled with the strength of the performances and the sardonic take on New England vs. Hollywood that makes it so outstanding.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Great review Kong... and just about what I suspected about this one...
Does a review always have to confirm your suspicions in order to be a good one?