More kids dumb or smart people?

Tools    

Who has more kids. smart or dumb people?
0%
0 votes
Smart people have more kids
50.00%
3 votes
Dumb people have more kids
50.00%
3 votes
It's equal
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who has more kids? I say dumb people have more kids. And I also say evolution is reversing itself. At least in America. No longer does intelligence decide who survives and who doesn't. Humans are the dominant species and there's not much competition from animals. Now it's about who has more sex. There is a big gap between the two and it gets wider every generation.

Soon we will be two species of humans. Stupid horny mutants and nerds. Lol. Ok,forget that last part.

BANNED
Well, smart people believe in birth control, but that doesn't mean they have less sex!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by sunfrog
Who has more kids? I say dumb people have more kids.

Soon we will be two species of humans. Stupid horny mutants and nerds. Lol. Ok,forget that last part.
I think you've been out in the sun too long Froggy.

I'm interested why you think "dumb people have more kids". I voted equal by the way. Life isn't that black and white...there's already alot of horny mutants out there with or without kids.

And if you are lazy you have one or two kids. I don't think stupid or smart has anything to do with this topic but anyway I reather have alot of kids the more the better I think!
That and I don't belive in birth Control at all and I would never use it!So I think the smart ones are the ones that have the most kids!
and the lazy ones are the ones with less then two kids because they are too lazy to have more kids.(Ducks at thrown apples)uh not trying to insult anyone here at all just putting in my two cents!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

this is a pretty strange question
as if your iq has anything to do with the number of kids you have
i mean really...

I think you have left out a large part of the population: the average people. Average IQ ranges from 85 to 115, by most charts, so would they be considered dumb or smart? Although your poll does not have to include these people to be presented I think due to population base, if nothing else, that average people have the most kids. Also I think its is "dumb" to purposely have children when you know you cannot provide for them, but it is not necessarily "smart" to have them because you are financially sound either. To much gray area here, course I have 5 kids, and I am was dumb as a box of rubber mallets because I thought a $38,000 a year job was enough to raise em. Oh well they arent doing too badly I dont think.

Originally Posted by theshape82
this is a pretty strange question
as if your iq has anything to do with the number of kids you have
i mean really...
Explamble my stepfather has a very low IQ and somehow he managed to have three kids.How I will never know!
So in other ways it does not matter how smart you are!
See you around!JM