! -The Lord of the Rings - !

Tools    

B&W
THe Lord of the Rings movies are going to be huge, i can't wait 4 the movie to come out.

Peace,

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Check this out...a shot of Frodo on a balcony in Rivendell. WOW.
Whoa! That is awesome! It looks amazing! See, that's the kind of CGI, I can live with! Must be hard for the actors to visualize though...

The first movie "fellowship of the ring" goes for approximatley 3 hours! To me that is a good thing, more of it to watch!

Damn, what a director!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
There's a Making Of show on the Sci-Fi channel Sunday night(Dec. 9th) not sure the time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Why do they show those makings of...BEFORE the movie comes out? I don't understand why you'd wanna know the secrets behind the magic.

It's more for the people not thinking of seeing it. I mean would you see a movie knowing it was based on a really really long book. For those of us anticipating the movie, we don't need to watch it. Making Of's are more for those unsure of seeing it or not.

I can't wait to see it. I have my tickets already for Dec 19th.

I think its going to be a huge success.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh Man...Oh Man...my sister came home from out of town...and she's taking her manager job back up at the cinema....guess what that means?! MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF LOTR!!!! HA-HA SUCKERS!

Now With Moveable Parts
* Sadie singing* " I love it...I love it...hah-hah-hah-hah...."

BOTH. That's what I'm doing. I simply must see it tomorrow, when it comes out...but at the same time, I can't miss out on the glory of an amazing movie in a packed house on a Saturday night.

Well, I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon -- first showing I can find after noon, most likely...so I don't think it'll be packed then. At least not REALLY packed.

I can't wait, that's why! Actually, it's more than that. First of all, the whole family at this house is gonna see it -- that's 9 people, mind you. Aside from the price difference being HUGE going in the evening with 9 people, we'd have to get there quite early to find 9 seats anywhere near each other. On Friday, I believe, I'm switching houses...my mom won't have seen the movie yet, so she and I will go see it in a packed house...I want to see it twice anyway, and this way people at both houses can see it with me, and I get to see it RIGHT AWAY, and still get the packed house experience later. Plus, when I do see it in a packed house, I'll likely be with one other person...so seating won't be too much of a problem.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....I see. I'm debating on whether or not to drive 30 minutes to a good theater to see this rather than here at our crap theater.