Jurassic World

Tools    

What they did wrong with the second movie is not make it like the book, which they should have done for Site B. The second Jurassic book park was the best, it showed so many new things on why cloning dinosaurs is wrong and the side effects or doing so.

I'm not interested in seeing #4, but spielberg says he has a story that everyone liked, he also said he wished it would have been the story for #3, so we will wait and see, returning cast members from the original would ideal, #3 was fast paced (90 minutes long), #2 more dinos, more story then action, same for #1, more story then action, but 1&2 were much longer, (2hours and 10 minutes), if steven directs #4(of course he won't), the story would have a chance, and the jurassic films wont suffer, but with #3, I hope #4 won't be crap

IMNPO (In My NOT-so profession opinion)
Jurassic Park one, brillent great movie, some different ideas to the norm, i went to see it at the cinema

Jurassic Park Two reasonably good sequal but i waited till it came out on video to watch it

Jurassic Park Three i havent been that interested in watching, in fact i still havent watched it, i will watch it when it comes on TV

but now a number four, it just isnt going to be good, even if the movie is great, are people really going to flock to see another dinosaur movie. I know im not, so the previews had better be something fantastic to sway my opinion!

Originally posted by Naisy
IMNPO (In My NOT-so profession opinion)

Damn straight

--oh god, not another one!!! i mean the 1st and 2nd were tolerable but the 3rd and possibly a 4th? i mean the whole jurassic park dinosaur thing is getting old! 'specially those damn dinosaur inhabited islands...--
grrrr....

i am looking forward to this one but i herd that good old Stevie isn't directing it and is not that bothered about a 4th one.

And get this they say Tom Cruise is going to be in it!

WOW

I read the books and saw all the movies. I have been waiting for 2 things...In the first book they mentioned that dinosaurs(Compys or baby raptors) had made it to the mainland and that they were eating lysine rich food(like lima-beans) and that could be an option...another thing they left out was in the 2nd book(only 2 pages though) and that was of a perfectly camouflaged dinosaur(see the flashlight trick toward the end of the book). COnsidering what technology they have nowadays I was floored(how could anybody wanna pass this up) that they weren't included in the 2nd movie(of course Speilberg changed the ending to compete with Godzilla-even though he denies it).

There could be a very good 4th installment and I would definitely see it...if they got a good writer and if they tried to go back to the suspense instead of action genre. Soldiers vs. dinos??? In a jungle, I could see it but let's avoid the Godzilla route.

Enemies are so stimulating.
all i can say about this is:

oh dear god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

the first one was wicked. second one was ok. third one was totally pointless. forth one...well...why bother?

i heard that they wanted to make a forth coz micheal critchin (sp?) didnt write the third one and that is their excuse for why it was so ****. if they make another i will probably go watch it but im not gonna expect it to be as good as the first. not even half as good.

i think jurassic park is a classic example of how some films get sh*tier the more you make.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

iwould luv to see a Jurrasic Park four especially if the velocoraptors learned how to use guns^_^
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	door.gif
Views:	393
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	1549  

Originally Posted by tails100
iwould luv to see a Jurrasic Park four especially if the velocoraptors learned how to use guns^_^
omg....that is just the rubbish type of thing they would actually use. ive just figured out what you were talking about in you private message to me as well.

Regular Frankie Fan
oh please please, not Jurassic Park again !

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by tails100
That would be so funny. Would be better if they learned how to wear clothes as well....and SING!

Jurassic Park the Musical! I would pay to see that.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
That would be so funny. Would be better if they learned how to wear clothes as well....and SING!

Jurassic Park the Musical! I would pay to see that.

they could break into song everytime something dramatic happened. like someone dieing 'aaaaahhhhhh! wont somebody help me! hes crunching my bones! his breath smells rather funny!'

or the dinosaurs could sing when they meet the ppl.

ah it would be great.

I See You When You're Sleeping
A little news about the film at AICN here

I can't wait for this, if they get the whole original cast back it should be good.

has anyone else noticed that in all of the movies, there is a kid, a man and a lady, and a bald guy that dies?

the jurrasic parks are sooooooo bad...they all have the same plots.._RUN WER'E being chased by a dinasaur!!!!_ a fourth juassic park? GOD NO!!!!!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by alexi oromov
the jurrasic parks are sooooooo bad...they all have the same plots.._RUN WER'E being chased by a dinasaur!!!!_ a fourth juassic park? GOD NO!!!!!
They're not all bad... but your post is funny!

hmm, read somewhere that it's going to have dinosaurs evolved like humans.

could be good ?

i didnt see the third i might watch it if its on tv. and i would never go see a fourth even if it got rave reviews. I just have had my fill with that genere of movie with that back story.