The Movie Watching Plan: Back From the Dead!

Tools    

The Movie Watching Plan: Back From the Dead!
54.55%
6 votes
Citizen Kane
9.09%
1 votes
Lawrence of Arabia
0%
0 votes
Casablanca
18.18%
2 votes
The Maltese Falcon
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Yeah...I'll officially announce the winner tomorrow and all, but I think we all know "Citizen Kane" has this one locked up, most likely. Anyway, concerning the next movie: I figured we'd leave maybe the next two runners-up in the poll, since there's obviously some interest in them, and then fill the other spots with random classics. I'll keep a list of all the ones no one votes for much, and maybe we'll have a "Losers Poll" or something.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I looked for Kane yesterday and they didn't have it...i'll have to look for it some other place.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yup, Kane it is. I'm gonna try and rent it this weekend and check it out. To give everyone lots of time, let's say 5-7 days here. I'll start a thread in the Movie Reviews forum (or someone else can if they want...no big deal; just make sure you mention that it's part of the Movie Watching plan in the post, and title of the thread) to talk about it. Since we're all fairly busy most of the time, I figure we'll need a week for most of us to get a chance to see it. Go rent it, and let us know what you think!