Wild West Comedy Show

Tools    

This is Vince Vaughn knew baby. Alot of people i've talked to love Vaughn, and althoguh he's done some alright movies i think he's been going downhill and not up. Swingers was his best film and Wedding Crashers was filth(i know some of you will disagree on that). His Wild West Comedy Show looks very different from past films though. Everyone is saying its a very real film, done almost as a full-blown documentary. Im not big into the stand up comedy though. Anyone know these comedians? Are they funny?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
One sentance to sum up what I think about the movie

"SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!"

Are you serious? Can we just talk movies for a minute lennon?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I quoted the trailer....at least the one I saw

&feature=related

and WE GET IT, can you stop posting that dead link? if you really want to put it in your sig.

ha. thanks lenn..didnt knwo it was dead..thought it was to the teaser...Show me YOUR boobs.

Funny...absolutely funny. I heard about this yet didn't get a chance to view the trailer. I am definitely gonna catch this. Vince Vaughn is a funny and wild guy. When I had a chance to interview him, I found out he is a actually a cool guy. My buddy Jon Favreau is in this and from what he told me , he had a sweet time.

My theater hasn't picked this up, but as soon as I chance to view it (whether if I have to ask Jon Favreau if Vince Vaugn can have me screen it) I am definitely watching this one way or another.

ya. it was given 3 1/2 stars by Canoe news and quoted as "illuminating". People seemed to like Ahmed Ahmed the best?

Originally Posted by 69hustlebustle69
it was given 3 1/2 stars by Canoe news and quoted as "illuminating". People seemed to like Ahmed Ahmed the best?
WOW! They got a rave from Canoe News?!? What a feather in their caps.

Was David Manning busy?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

ya. it was given 3 1/2 stars by Canoe news and quoted as "illuminating".....
WOW! They got a rave from Canoe News?!? What a feather in their caps.

Was David Manning busy?
He's from Canada reading the Canada news and found out someone liked the film. Cut being an A-hole.

Originally Posted by jrs
My 5-year-old nephew acts more mature than that.
He sounds like a cool dude. Get that little feller a MoFo account already, I says.

Me FART too, I reckon!

My Uncle is a doo-
doo-head, Dude.

See Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show, distributed by Picturehouse Entertainment, at a theater or Drive-In near you. Check your local listings for showtimes!