Tagline Identification

Tools    

Nope, not Death Becomes Her.

From the same time period, give or take a year, but this flick isn't a comedy. It co-starred a real-life husband and wife (at least they were at the time).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

after the info you just gave my next guess would be Ron Howard's Far and Away I think it's called that I could be mistaken.

That is what it's called, but that's the wrong movie.

The husband of this real-life husband & wife pair also directed the film. It's a great thriller, one of the few that can be called "Hitchcockian" and actually hold up to that standard fairly well. It has a great cameo role for an extremely well-know comic actor, and a supporting role for someone who would quickly become famous in support on a TV sitcom. The star/director has been Oscar nominated as both an actor and a director - though not for this film.

Enough hints yet?

"How many times can you die for love?"

Yup, now you gots it! Dead Again (1991) it is.

Robin Williams has that great little part as the ex-shrink turned grocer who gives Mike Church (Kenneth Branagh) advice about Karma and the wheel of fate. The soon-to-be sitcom star is Wayne Knight, better known as Newman on "Seinfeld". Believe it or not, Knight is a longtime friend of Emma Thompson, who divorced from Branagh back in 1994.

Got a new tagline for us?

O.K. here's my tagline

She's got every thing going for her. He's going for her with every thing he's got.
________
HEADSHOPS

I just watch Say Anything and I loved it it's his best out of the one's I've seen that he's Directed

I think I might a need a hint ?

Casualties of War
________
HARMED BY AVANDIA

Nope.

Bat*21's tagline was "Trapped behind enemy lines. A whole army after him...and only one man can save him." Sound familiar and generic enough? They could just as well used it for Gene Hackman's current pic, Behind Enemy Lines?

if it not that easy than it wouldn't be Full Metal Jacket or Platoon so my next guess and as you can tell I'm not that good at this tagline stuff but it's all fun would be Uncommon Valor
________
VALCANO VAPORIZER

It is Platoon.

I said Casualties of War was too obvious because the tagline contained the actual words "casualty" and "war". That's like a trick question or something. I wouldn't do that.

Some people are afraid of nothing.
________
Kid prilosec

Peter Weir's Fearless is one of my very favorite films of the last decade. I just watched it again a couple nights ago, all letterboxed and beautiful on my LD. I still cry every time I watch it.

"A comedy of invention"

sounds like ALL OF ME but I think I'm wrong this is a huge guess
________
Club Royal Condominium Wong Amat

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Young Frankenstein??

The Man With Two Brains??
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Flubber?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Remember, you can reference your choice if you want to be sure. IMDB is a good way of finding out if you're right or not.

Sadie, your's isn't it.